Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
MahendraN J
Sentosa Island, Singapore

Very nice hotel with a staff that is happy to help

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 20, 2014
I went to Phuket for holiday on 16th to 19th August 2014. I bought a groupon voucher for 4d3n. It was a great experience. Staff is very nice. They make you feel like a vip. Breakfast was also fab (even though I am Vegetarian). Very convenient to walk to Jungcylon mall and Bangla road. It was a totally unplanned trip which they helped to plan and execute beautifully. Shall go again definitely. All the negative reviews are false. It's a 5 star experience. Ideal for couples and singles as well (I was alone BTW). Very safe and graceful exp. Thanks Patong Holiday for this treat. Loved it!
Date of stay: August 2014
Room Tip: Roadside rooms can be a little noisier.
Trip type: Traveled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Aug 27, 2014
Thank you for choosing Patong Holiday for your recent stay in Patong.

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Patong Holiday the next time you're in Patong.

Best regards,

• StayForLong
1.1 miles from Patong Platinums Phuket
Pool
View more hotels in Patong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Hotel rooms were very clean, however very small and basic. Staff were always willing to help although its very hard to understand most of them. Buffet breakfast was very good! However we ordered a few meals through the restaurant and I wouldn't reccommend. Overall I would say decent for the price.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PatongHoliday, ผู้อำนวยการฝ่ายขาย at Patong Platinums Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

It's good location near shopping center about 5 minutes walk and good service, nice room, clean and have reasonable price.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We stayed at this hotel in August 2013 and returned for another 11 nights at this hotel. We were welcomed at the hotel with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and what a surprise in our room. The bed was decorated most amazing with towels with rose petals. The staff were very friendly. Breakfast has improved, where there was a wider variety. The Thai food was the best! Rooms still immaculate clean and quality of bedding and towels superior. Best large bed ever! The only problem this time was that the pool was under maintenance and we had to make use of a pool at a hotel across the road. We will return to Patong holiday again. Hopefully the road maintenance will be complete next time, as it is an inconvenience if you had to walk to the Junceylon. However having said that, there is a free shuttle service to the Beach and Junceylon offered by the hotel (which we never used), as we preferred to walk. Compliments to the owners and staff of the Patong Holiday. Keep up the good work!

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank oudste
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We went to Patong as part of our trip. The hotel was quite bad. we were in a "superior" room and sincerely is one of the worst rooms I've ever stayed in.
This hotel has been made for Chinese people only. The staff don' t speak English, and they don't even try to. We ask for a burger in the restaurant and we couldn't eat it, the beef was extremely bad, actually it was rancid.
We were lucky and we had a room with a sewage plant view.

In patong you can find very nice hotels, at the same price or less.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank Alex B
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Hotel located in Patong. Not exactly in the centre of entertainment area. Nearby to Jungceylon mall. Main road in front of the hotel is still under construction, lots of dust. Have to rent a motorbike or take a taxi to go to the beach or Bangla road because it's quite far. Buffet breakfast is okay. Most of the staff can speak English. Standard room is small, but complete with basic hotel items. Air conditioning is old and it takes longer time to cool down.

Date of stay: April 2014
1  Thank Azim N
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I'm writing this at the hotel lobby while waiting for the taxi to pick us up to the airport. I've read so many bad reviews about this hotel and I think I should say.. i beg to differ.. give this hotel a break..

1) This hotel is nice. Decent. And with the prices that I've paid via AirasiaGo.com, I can say it's worth it. Now, if u are looking for extreme isolation with extreme privacy, I suggest u go to the villas scatered around.. but if uR looking for comfy beds after a long walks around patong and beaches.. then this is the place..

2) Yes, I can hear peoples talking, walking and even running outside my room, but to tell u the truth, it didn't bothered me coz I'm out of my room almost the whole and the noise only linger for a while (the management can improve this especially by putting the door stopper~the one that avoids the door from bangging and putting reminder to all guests to respect other guestd privacy)

3) A hotel with a good price, complimentary breakfast, a roof top pool, spacious lobby and bigger queen size bed even tho its windowless.. well thats what I call value for money.. not 2 forget, its really near to the jungcleyon, the heart of patong..

4) The roadside outside is still under construction but that have nothing to do with the hotel.. so stop blaming them for the muds and hazy surrounding.

5) The staff might not be very friendly but I guess its due to their limited vocab.. Thais people are actually very friendly once u've gotten to.know them more..

6) and last but not least, the food at the Reds cafe are delicious.. You should've try them it.
Overall, its either you expection are too high when u paid so much less or you are just plain hard to please..

I'll give my thumbs up for this hotel...

Date of stay: March 2014