“5 STAR. Excellent!”

4-Hour Luxury Spa Package in Phuket
Ranked #8 of 86 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: So Thai Spa Phuket is part of an international spa group, which also has spas in Bangkok and London. The Phuket branch of So Thai Spa, in Patong, is the place to go for clean and professional spa and massage services at reasonable prices.
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I had a 3 hour massage/spa session with So Thai a couple of nights ago. The service in this place is world class - it's definaty the best spa place I've ever come across. If you're visiting Patong/Phuket this has to be included as part of your visit. You won't be disappointed. For me, this was one of the top highlights of my visit to Thailand.

I would definately recommend the 3 hour spa session and do this again on my next visit to Thailand.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Enjoyed massage here with steamed herbal ball treatment and then aromatherapy oil massage, total time for treatment 2 hours. Masseuse was knowledgeable and talented for relieve massage tension. Served free drink before and after massage which was nice.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had 4 hours spa, very nice experience. Massage ladies were polite and professional and room was high quality. I like the privacy here compared to another massage spa. Price was ok.

2  Thank Chung G
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Couldn't resist trying the luxury spa package set. Price was only 2,500 baht per person with the internet promotion for 4 hours of spa treatments!... they provided us with 2 double rooms as there were 4 of us, both with private shower, very nice! 4 hours not enough though, I need at least 10 hours next time!

1  Thank Louise H
Reviewed June 19, 2013

we spent 2100B each for a 4-hour luxury spa. it was so comfortable (esp. the facial massage) that we nearly felt asleep. however, the shower room is somehow like a kitchen though it's clean.

Been to So Thai Spa Phuket? Share your experiences!