“Great change of great food”
Review of Bread

Bread
Ranked #405 of 654 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Thai, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Bread Restaurant & Bar
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Had steak and mushrooms great had a salmon salad was great and big enough for 2 .will go back. Went back many times since .

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I discovered this new restaurant recently and opted for one of the four set menus which were offered as well as the already extensive menu.
This meal for two was an absolute delight, served by polite staff and confirming to us the appointment of a highly qualified chef by Bas the owner, who greeted us on arrival.
This restaurant has a clean and fresh atmosphere and the amenities are spotless.
A must do experience. Now one of our favorites.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I had their Tom Yum Goong (excellent) and Pineapple Rice (also excellent). Prices were reasonable for both food and cocktails.

2  Thank joeihoney
Reviewed August 2, 2013

this place is a bit out of the way such a shame as the food is very good the place is so clean very nice staff well worth going there would def recommend.

1  Thank Jenny G
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Ate here after reading some very good reviews, tomato soup for entree was beautiful, chicken wings were very tasty, mains we had a margarita pizza that was fresh and delicious and a 'bread' sandwich which was enjoyable. After reading many reviews about dessert we decided to indulge and wait for a dessert menu, no one came, after 15 minutes of nothing my friend went and got his own menu and when we got the ladies attention and asked her to pack up our extra pizza she we lost helpful on return my friend went to ask to order dessert and she walked away. I was after 30-45 minutes that we were able to get someone's attention by waving them down and ordered. I understand on a busy night that service becomes strained but we were the only ones in the restaurant. The food is delicious I would just advise having a but of time on your hands to wait.

Been to Bread? Share your experiences!