“Good Food”

Cuisines: Thai, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bread Restaurant & Bar
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Food was good!!! Ordered at our table was bruschetta , a club sandwich, hamburger and two pizza's. Everyone was happy with their meal ! Was a large menu including thai food,(we did not try as we went here for a break from thai food). Would recommend for lunch. We had trouble finding this restaurant and it is as the map shows not the address above(which may be another bread store not too sure) and is walking distance from Patong beach. Only complaint is mains came out very staggered and one person was finished before the next would start. We still would return to this restaurant !!!

Basil E, Owner at Bread, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear "Matt & Koby" Thank you for taking your time reviewing Bread Restaurant.
I apologize for the service level yesterday, the food should have all gone out at once but you did catch me on a day where one of my chefs was running late, once again i do apologize for that and glad you enjoyed the food. looking forward to seeing you back at Bread.

Basil & Salma
Bread

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We had the cashew chicken and prawns with broccoli and they were both delicious. Also mango with sticky rice was above expectation. Good value and atmosphere too. Definitely recommend it!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I recently moved to Patong, Phuket, Thailand. I still remember the first time I walked by "Bread" .... I wasn't even sure what it was but it had an amazingly cool look to it.

I decided to go in and found that they JUST opened and that they were indeed a restaurant.

We have been there several times now and we are VERY impressed! 3 reasons.

Unique. The look of bread is totally unique. They have put allot of thought and work into not just making another restaurant. Sometimes we westerners forget just how much aesthetics can add to an experience.

Personal. Basil, Salima and their new baby Prince are AMAZING people. We sometimes stop and talk to them when we are walking by and not even eating there. Jordanian Australians are now on my radar! I am not sure if this is intentional or not but when you are away from home as we are they always make us feel at home.

Delicious. Ultimately this is the bottom line! We have had Pad Thai there .... superb. We have had several soups and salads .... great. The best are their Fish & Chips and their Chicken Cordon Blue ..... OUT OF THIS WORLD.
Quite honestly their food is the most delicious in Patong!

Bread Restaurant & Bar = Unique, Personal AND Delicious!

A trip to Patong without BREAD would be missing out.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

If you are into dark bread, you can find it here. Also the sandwiches are completely in their own level compared to regular white bread crap you get usually.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is a new business but already they have created an atmospheric and enjoyable venue to dine. Great selection of foods and staff are very capable, friendly and professional. My wife and I will return to this restaurant.

Been to Bread? Share your experiences!