“"THE PLACE" to be! Great food, great location!”
Review of The Place

The Place
Ranked #26 of 620 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: French, Thai, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Yum!!!

How wonderful! We thought this 'Place' was great!!!

Great location with a great view over the beach road... and awesome food!!

My partner had a fantastic pizza, and after much deliberation (as i couldnt decide what to have), one of the wonderful owners helped me put my own spin on a beautiful fish dish....YUM!

Thanks guys, your restaurant is great, food is excellent and service is wonderful!!!

Trace & Steve

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My family and I (6 of us) visited this restaurant 3 times for dinner while holidaying in Phuket. Right from the get go we were greeted with the owner and friendly staff that were only too happy to accommodate our group of 10, 5 adults and 5 kids under 10 yrs old.
Service was great, they had a kids menu for 160 baht which included the meal, a drink and dessert, great value.
The burgers were great, huge, kebabs excellent, pad thai and penang curry also good.
Happy hour cocktails every night 100 baht, these were delish!
Located on the main rd of patong so you can take in the sights and smells of this amazing city.
Thanks Francois, we wish you the best, see you again in a couple of years when we come back to holiday.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I visited this restaurant because it ranked 6 on trip advisor , I was extremely disappointed in the food, I had a Penang curry, my partner had Pad Thai, to say the least both dishes were below average, if you go there perhaps order pizza as they have a large pizza oven on show. As for location, yes it is good, but there is not much of a view unless you are sitting at one of the high tables, staff were pleasant enough, prices were ok, would not go back.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Fantastic spot to watch the goings on the street whilst enjoying lovely food of many genre and the attention of a great couple of guys who are the owner / managers. Child friendly efficient and reliably good.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Just came back from our second quality meal at the place and it did not disappoint !!! I am a firm believer of you get what you pay for and this restaurant is no different !!! Meals are less expensive than at home in Australia but not the cheapest around Patong. If you are looking for cheap thai this is not "the palce", but if you are looking for high quality food with great atmosphere and really friendly staff, this is definitely " The Place " to go !!! We had one entree , two mains , two steamed rice , six beers and two waters for 1500 thb or $50 aud , well worth it !!! This restaurant is next door/upstairs to Hagen Das ice cream on the beach road. The owners were both there tonight and actively involved in the running of the restaurant, both chatting with customers and making you feel extremely welcome !!! Next time we are in Thaland we will definitely eat here again... or hopefully one will open in Australia about an hour south of Sydney would suit us.

Been to The Place? Share your experiences!