ELLA Bed
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Tony Resort(Patong)
View Hotel
All reviewsindustrial designbar bistroboutique hotellarge spacious bathroomkhao tombreakfast startsno liftbangla roadpatong beachopened the doora great stayminute walk to the beachhotel roombangla rdphukettoiletlug
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

The location of Ella Bed is amazing, it's less than a 5min walk to the beach. It's close-by to the main Bangla street and even to good restaurants and massage spots. The service is really good. Rooms are clean, shower is fantastic and the breakfast is excellent. The wifi though, was not so great. On and off mostly. Plus, there are no phones in the room so all grievances or requests would have to be made in person at the front desk. Also, if extra pillows could have been provided, I would have no complaints! Unfortunately, there were no extras on hand. We checked in on a Thursday and out on Monday morning. Our transport pick up was scheduled at 7am and the hotel owner very kindly offered to pack sandwiches for us that morning which was really sweet.
Overall, a good stay!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 21, 2013

If u're looking for small BB style hotel with unique style, friendly and helpful staff, nice chic food and excellent spot in Patong... Ella is absolutely your choice!!! I stayed there only for a day coz my friend they said it's too quiet in the hotel at nite even no proper English Chanel in TV for them but for me I love there I always rather to stay in chic and stylish small place than 5stars luxury hotel. Wth Ella u gonna love how they decorated the building. Talk about the food I had only breakfast there that call all day breakfast! That's cool idea like us we wake everyday at 11am no chance at all we will have breakfast in any hotel. But in Ella anytime!!! U can choose one choice of breakfast with drink! Huge portion good taste with smile service is just perfect!!!!!! Another one thing I can't skip for this trip is staffs one of them that I always talk with is "pui" she just gave me the feeling like sister ,nice friendly helpful honest... One of the best part in my trip

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kunnue
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Staff are great and super helpful.

Me and my gf stayed in Ella for 2 night from 24-25/6/2013.
First if all, the place is ultra convenient.
2 min to pantong beach and 5 min to bargarla road. Also, you can easily find out seafood restaurant near Ella.

Second, the food of Ella also impressive.
We only try out the all day breakfast but we really thing that Ella should and worth to be more famous in parting!

Third, the industry style bedroom is awesome. Which is so modern and unique. We take many lovely photo with Ella's beautiful design.
All in all, you will feel the heart of every Ella's staff trying to give customer a unforgettable memory.

THANK YOU for the service Ella! See you again soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nick6424
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have traveled Thailand extensively and without hesitation I feel that I must share my wonderful experience of the Ella Boutique Guesthouse/hotel .... This great stay started upon arrival and seeing the main floor which is front desk, stand-up bar and tables for dining inside and outside, all of this had a very comfortable vibe, Great music was consistently noticed in the background. The food was delicious, recommend the pepper crusted tuna !! a drink special was also offered whereby for 500 baht all cocktail drinks all night . The breakfast which is included and was available all day was very good with many dishes to choose from.

... The hotel is located 5 minute walk from Bangla sttreet, all amenties are located within minutes , across from hotel are reasonably priced laundry services that charge by the kilo.
The staff at the hotel are always smiling and attentive to the customers, The rooms were diverse and I had the option of which room I wanted. Beds were very comfortable, showers large with great water supply.
As a traveler to Thailand many times (20)?... i would highly recommend this boutique hotel, if you are a golfer it is ideally located 20 minutes away from 2 very nice courses. I could on and on about this great hotel, but i can say this...... I will be back to stay at ELLA again in the future.

Room Tip: rooms on backside may be slightly quieter, I would not choose a room based on balcony, all are good
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Dan P
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This review is long overdue. Even though I stayed at ELLA Bed back in March, I feel I need to give ELLA the review it deserves. I chanced upon this boutique hotel, while I was out for a walk. I was actually staying at another hotel. I immediately knew I had to stay at ELLA. It was so new, beautiful and reminded me of a New York loft. The management were really nice and gave me a tour of all the rooms, which immediately sealed the deal. I stayed at ELLA for a week, and it was my mini oasis from the craziness of Patong. Overall a great stay at ELLA, and hopefully I'll be back to stay in one of their amazing Deluxe suites.

Rooms
-Beautiful industrial minimalist rooms that seem to be meant for a couple or solo travellers.
-The shower in the smaller rooms are divided by a glass wall and the bathroom is open concept-love it!
-The rain shower and optional handheld shower head were great.
-The big rooms (which I didn't stay in) are AMAZING. They are really beautiful with lots of space and had this amazing tub.
-The first day my air con was not working properly, but management had it fixed by the time I returned from the beach.
-It can be a little noisy if guests come back late at night and are not mindful. Their voices seem to echo through the halls. However, it only happened a couple times.
-Awesome fluffy duvet and great crisp sheets.

Location
-Very central. It's a five minute walk to Bangla Road
-It's literally across from Patong Beach

Amenities

-Great products to use at my disposal: hand soap, shower gel, shampoo, etc. They even smelled great; I've stayed at so many hotels and their products didn't have that yucky "hotel product" smell to them.
-Cable tv... but they didn't have many English channels, a couple English news channels at most. However, I was hardly in my room so it wasn't a problem.
-Good rooftop view, but they need to put something awesome up there like a pool or a rooftop bar
-Great little sitting area on the first floor of rooms.

-Management is very nice and accommodating
-As a solo female traveller I felt safe here. Even though reception is closed overnight, there is always someone there in their bistro.
-Awesome music always playing down below. Music does not seem to travel... maybe it's because of all the concrete.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo