“Perfect in every way”

Aussie Divers Phuket
Ranked #2 of 43 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a multi award winning PADI 5 Star Dive IDC Centre in the Patong. We are a small centre and our focus is on customer service excellence and providing you with the best dive education, day trip or liveaboard adventure in Phuket. We provide personal service and cater for individual needs as we want you to return time and time again. We offer you a vast range of PADI scuba diving courses and the PADI Discover Scuba Diving for those that have no experience and offer private tuition if requested. We can book you on daytrips to dive sites such as the beautiful Phi Phi Islands, Shark Point, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai and both Racha Yai and Racha Noi. We can find you a great liveaboard adventure to the stunning Similan and Surin Islands and at a great price. If you have never tried scuba diving before then come and experience it in our pool for free. We provide you honest and truthful advice and believe that we offer the best service in the area. Stop by and have a chat to our friendly staff and have a free hot or cold drinks and let us book the best fun you will have in Phuket. Aussie Divers Phuket...The Underwater Smile Specialists.
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Found Aussie Divers Phuket online and sent off an enquiry re doing an introduction to scuba diving. Within a couple of hours I had an extremely detailed and professional response by Darren, one of the owners. Ditto for all follow up information re medicals and other logistics.

The day itself with dive instructor Micke couldnt have been more perfect. Detailed and relevant information and professional communication before we got in the water made me feel prepared and understand all the key concepts. Under water Micke was always there for me guiding me and watching for any signals that I needed anything from him. The 2 dives themselves lasted 45 minutes each and we saw an incredible array of beautiful tropical fish (including being completely surrounded by a large school of tropical fish at one stage).

I thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the experience and - as a faily demanding customer normally - couldnt recommend a company more highly. Thanks for the great experience.

1  Thank David G
Darren G, Owner at Aussie Divers Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Thank you David for a great review. Nothing make me happier that a first time diver getting inspired by the underwater world and looking to start a whole new adventure. Scuba diving is not a sport but an experience. It inspires to see more and I am sure that will be doing that PADI Open Water course in not time at all. Thank you again and I look forward to you return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,774)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"fun dives"
in 39 reviews

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The day prior to our dive, we did a practice dive in the pool with Darren. My hubby & I have dove at least four times prior so we did a short review of the main commands and safety tips. The next day we went on the dive boat with Brian for 2 dives. We were his only divers that day. Darren, Brian, and the girls in the office are really informative and cool. Brian gave us a short briefing on what type of fish and coral to expect on the dive. Unlike diving that we had in the past, Brian helped us pay close attention to the ecosystem below and observe how the fish interacted with one another, which was really cool.

During the first dive, my mask filled up with water a couple of times, and I was having trouble clearing it. Brian was calm and patient in helping me solve the problem. During the second dive, I used my hubby's mask, and had no troubles. The food on the boat (breakfast, lunch, & snack) was delicious!

When we return, we will definitely come back to Aussie Divers!

1  Thank ERIKA T

Thank you Erika for a lovely review. I am glad you had a wonderful time scuba diving and yes the food is awesome. Actually the boat that you were on the cook is actually a quality hotel chef and his food is out standing. It is often hard for me to get out of my seat for the second dive. Brian is also a fantastic instructor and like you said very aware of the underwater world and its delicate nature. I look forward to you return and some more happy scuba diving.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I did the discover scuba 3 dive day on the 27th July. I've done this course before a few times and am now resolved to come back and do my certificate. I had an absolutely fantastic day, my instructor Martin was really great, patient, informative and great fun. I can't speak highly enough offscreen and his team as I had a great experience from my first email to him from Melbourne (speedy and informative responses) to the end of the day. Food on board is also great, the boat crew very friendly and helpful. Racha Noi and Racha Yai are both stunning with plenty of sea life. All round, my best dive experience yet. Thanks. Susan

Thank you Susan for a wonderful review. We do our best to make your scuba diving experience a wonderful one and I am glad that you enjoyed doing with Aussie Divers Phuket. Martin is also a wonderful persona and I am sure that he made you laugh for most of the day. Hopefully next time you come back you will have a enough time to do your PADI Open Water course with us. It would be our pleasure.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Went for snorkeling on my last trip and decided to go for scuba diving this time saw a lot of options on trip advisor but picked up aussie divers because they were offering pre dive training in a pool and they sounded very honest n sincere in their advice about a lot of things when I was in touch with them over the mail.
And everything about them was perfect . The pre dive session in pool I would recommend is a must for first time divers. Do take it . It will make you very comfortable n save a lot of time when you dive . And Darren is a perfect teacher he will make you perfect within no time .
I took two dives in Racha yai with Johan and he was too good made things very safe n simple n proved to be very good company on the boat also. The underwater life I saw was wonderful small n big fishes octopus snakes corals .... great . I am not a great swimmer and was kind of afraid of deep waters but these guys did wonders.. very safe very enjoyable. Thanks aussie divers I am surely coming back.

Thank you for your glowing review Shaleen. It was my pleasure to get you started in the swimming pool for you PADI Discover Scuba Diving and even better to hear that you had a great day out with Johan. We will be waiting for your return and having you doing your PADI Open Water course with us. Thank you again.