“Amazeballs”

Aussie Divers Phuket
Ranked #2 of 37 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a multi award winning PADI 5 Star Dive IDC Centre in the Patong. We are a small centre and our focus is on customer service excellence and providing you with the best dive education, day trip or liveaboard adventure in Phuket. We provide personal service and cater for individual needs as we want you to return time and time again. We offer you a vast range of PADI scuba diving courses and the PADI Discover Scuba Diving for those that have no experience and offer private tuition if requested. We can book you on daytrips to dive sites such as the beautiful Phi Phi Islands, Shark Point, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai and both Racha Yai and Racha Noi. We can find you a great liveaboard adventure to the stunning Similan and Surin Islands and at a great price. If you have never tried scuba diving before then come and experience it in our pool for free. We provide you honest and truthful advice and believe that we offer the best service in the area. Stop by and have a chat to our friendly staff and have a free hot or cold drinks and let us book the best fun you will have in Phuket. Aussie Divers Phuket...The Underwater Smile Specialists.
Townsville, Australia
“Amazeballs”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Just been on holiday in Patong, Phuket and decided to do some diving. After some mass internet researching I decided to go with Aussie Divers Phuket. This is an experience I do NOT regret at all! From my initial email through to the dives and even afterwards Darren was insanely helpful and encouraging with any and all inquiries (even sending me an Australia Day email). These dives were to be my first after a hiatus of sorts. I was a tad nervous about remembering what I had to do, but never should I have feared because Andre (my awesome instructor), was here the entire way soothing any worries and having a good ole chat (he even got me a memory card for my camera when I stupidly forgot to pack mine!).

Aussie Divers Phuket, are a great company that I would highly recommend to anyone and with who I would happily dive with again, if (or should I say when?) I make it back to Patong. The entire team are professional, well organised and create a great diving atmosphere. So if you're ever on the look out for a ripper of a time diving in Phuket then these are your guys!

Visited February 2014
Darren G, Owner at Aussie Divers Phuket, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for the kind review Felise. It was a pleasure to have you here as one of our clients and it is great to hear that you enjoyed the day out both under and above the water. I am sure that you will back in the future and I look forward to that day. Thank you again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Gopro with aussie divers”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This is the second review i have written about Aussie Divers. I decided to come back and complete my Divemaster course. Did i make the write decision well;
1. They are professional
2. Well organised
3. The best instructors
4. Great diving
5. Fun fun fun
I could continue to 100 these guys are brilliant to Gopro with.
I would like to thank Darren for the pool sessions and basically everything, Justin for preping me with skills, Kate the lovely office lady, Mickie and Andre was great fun diving with you guys and last but not least Brian which helped me out with alot of my dives with his extensive knowledge of diving it made it so much easier.

Thanks again guys and hope to see you all in the near future.
P.S Whale sharks are a myth.

Scotty

Visited January 2014
Darren G, Owner at Aussie Divers Phuket, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Well done Scotty. One of my favourite aspects of this job is watching someone come through the ranks to reach their Divemaster certification. You excelled at all areas and aspects of your training and you will go on to make an outstanding professional scuba diver. I look forward to having you here for your instructor development in the future. Congratulations.
Bengaluru, India
“Ummaaazzzinngggggggg!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

These guys are amazing. Very professional and friendly at the same time. The best part is they make you comfortable with the scuba gears a day before - through the pool session which is unique in itself.

Aussie DIvers - Thumbs up to you guys!! We will visit again for sure....soon :)

Visited February 2014
Harris you are a legend. I takes a lot of courage and determination for a non swimmer to go scuba diving and not only did you get through, you excelled. Well do and yes your efforts were ummmazzzzinggggg. See you next trip.
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“in simple words 'awesome'”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

we were 4 friends attempting scuba first time and 3 talented people dint know how to swim. A pool session at last minute because we were late and we were ready to dive. In short it was great fun to dive with 7 friends (ya 3 new people darren, mike and brian), and we had amazing fun and new friends in face of our instructors. Thanks guys for the amazing time. hope to see you soon.

Visited February 2014
Avinash, you and the boys were awesome. I was a great effort from you all and I admire you for that and also for providing us for a great day out. I don't think there was anyone on the boat that did n't notice you guys. Well done on achieving you goal.
Hong Kong, China
“fantastic trip”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

we are parents from China and travelled this time with our son at 2 yrs. old.
The trip with Aussie Diver was fantastic.
The organization was good and flexible.
We are lucky to have Brian as our OW instructor. He is professional, responsible, patient…... and very friendly. We are considering to do our AOW with him next time if everything matches.
Miss Yang, the instructor from Singapore, took care of our son very well when we both went diving.
I will definitely recommend Aussie for my friends!

Visited January 2014
Thank you for the kind review. We had a few obstacles however we managed to get over then all. baby sitter, translators and a lot of patients. We done on getting you PADI Open Water certification and I look forward to having you both back here for you PADI Advanced Open Water course.