“Amazing Experience”

Aussie Divers Phuket
Ranked #1 of 38 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a multi award winning PADI 5 Star Dive IDC Centre in the Patong. We are a small centre and our focus is on customer service excellence and providing you with the best dive education, day trip or liveaboard adventure in Phuket. We provide personal service and cater for individual needs as we want you to return time and time again. We offer you a vast range of PADI scuba diving courses and the PADI Discover Scuba Diving for those that have no experience and offer private tuition if requested. We can book you on daytrips to dive sites such as the beautiful Phi Phi Islands, Shark Point, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai and both Racha Yai and Racha Noi. We can find you a great liveaboard adventure to the stunning Similan and Surin Islands and at a great price. If you have never tried scuba diving before then come and experience it in our pool for free. We provide you honest and truthful advice and believe that we offer the best service in the area. Stop by and have a chat to our friendly staff and have a free hot or cold drinks and let us book the best fun you will have in Phuket. Aussie Divers Phuket...The Underwater Smile Specialists.
Songkhla, Thailand
“Amazing Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

This time we all planned to have scuba diving in Phuket . We were
not sure which divers to refer but saw a good review for Aussie divers and called them .They responded very genuinely .As it was our first scuba diving so they provided one day training in
the pool . We met Darren as a instructor during pool training prior day to scuba diving.
Darren explained all the skills and instructions with the Equipment nicely and prepared us for the next day.
Next day we were picked up at our hotel where we were taken to the boat and that time we met Brian who was experienced and really friendly to talk to. I was really scared while staring
from hotel then Brian told me not to worry we all gonna have a great experience we were 6 people so they provided 3 instructors for us which really calmed our nerves. We were really excited but scared too.
We got ready with all those equipment and jumped one by one. Me and my husband were under the instructor Darren. I jumped last and really got scared after seeing water
all around me and felt will die . I was not able to breathe so I showed finish sign and Darren took me to the boat and other people continued. After coming to boat Darren asked me to relax
and explained nicely to increase my confidence.
All other people came back after 40 minutes and shared their experiences . It was sounding awesome and wanted to go again but was really scared .
Brian, another instructor asked my problem and motivated me and asked me to stay calm once
i'm in the water and just have the wonderful experience .Then i tried again and followed Darren's
instruction .I went inside the sea and believe me had an awesome experience for 40 minutes. Saw all
different kind of fishes and other creatures. After my first dive i was so happy. Ohh amazing experience.
My instructor was really patient and good and made me too
comfortable .After that we all returned back and successfully completed our first dive.
Aussie divers are really mind blowing . So we all did three cheers for Aussie diver .Thank you
all , Without your support we would not have done our first scuba diving
3 cheers for Aussie divers.

Thanks
Nishu (songkhla)

Visited October 2013
Darren G, Owner at Aussie Divers Phuket, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for the kind review. I am glad you had a great time and look forward having you all back for some more scuba diving in the future.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
“Breathtaking sights, amazing adventure, wonderful people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

We really wanna say a big THANK YOU to Darren and Aussie divers for making our dive trip to the Similan Islands and Richelieu Rock such an amazing adventure.

Having never dived in phuket before, we had many queries about the dives sites and taking the advanced open water course over there. Darren responded to all our emails quickly and assuaged all our concerns. He even personally picked us up from our hotel to drop by the dive shop to make sure all the new dive equipment fit us perfectly before our trip aboard the liveaboard.

From the first moment we jumped into the water and had a peek under the surface, we knew we had made the right choice. The visibility was amazing and the sights breathtaking, we could see the floor of the ocean from the surface. And we couldn't have enjoyed our best holiday experience yet without Darren. He patiently guided us through the best spots for each dive despite the challenging conditions at some of the tougher dive sites, and somehow made the dives a breeze for us after just a couple of sessions in the water. What a difference a day with Darren makes. By the end of the trip, we felt like we could conquer any dive.

The icing on the cake was that Darren had captured the best parts of our underwater adventure in camera, and he shared the amazing photos he took with us. Including some great shots of us swimming after a school of barracudas. These are the types of memories you never want to forget, and Darren helped us immortalise them.

Diving with Aussie divers made us realise our passion for diving and made us wanna come back for more. We might even wanna do a divemaster course in the near future.

We can't overstate how highly we recommend that if there's one thing you must try in phuket, it's diving with Aussie divers.

Thank you Darren and Brian and Kate for being such friendly, wonderful people, and for giving us such a highlight for our trip to phuket. We'll definitely visit again and we can't wait for our next diving adventure together.

Visited November 2013
Thank you Arnold for the great review. It was a lot of fun heading out on the liveaboard with you guys. It was a lot of fun to do the PADI Advanced Open water course up there with some great dive sites. It must have left an impact as you are coming back in April for some more. See you then.
Bangalore
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Aussie Divers ROCKS!!! Awesome and mindblowing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

One of our best experiences in life came alive - all thanks to Aussie Divers. Darren was very prompt in responding to all our mails, and was highly professional. Our dive instructor was Micke - an amazing mentor and a real gem of a person. We just loved diving with him. He made us really comfortable and was reallly patient and warm person.
All the earlier reviews stand testimony to the amazing ppl @ Aussie. Kate, the office manager was also real nice person. Our only regret is that we cant give more than 5 stars here and that we should have opted for 3 dive instead of two. Highly Recommended!!! Thanks a lot Micke, Kate, Darren, and Brian!
PS: Another amazing feature is the free dive try in a pool a day before the actual dive. So u get really confident (for beginners like me) on the day of the real dive.

Visited November 2013
Thanks Kiran for the review. you must have been one of the most excited divers ever. You are the type of person that makes being a scuba instructor so much fun. I have no doubt that you will be back here soon for some more scuba diving. I think the PADI Open Water course is on it's way. Take care Darren
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Diving with Aussie Divers Phuket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

i really enjoyed my 3 fun dives with aussie divers!
my instructor - Maria was very professional and friendly! the whole day went smoothly and the equipment i used looked as new and was well maintained .
i definitely recommend booking your dives through them :)

Visited October 2013
Thank you for your kind review Inbal. I heard that you had a great day out with plenty of sharks at Phi Phi. It must of been pretty exciting. Thank you again for using Aussie Divers and I look forward to having you back here again soon.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top Class Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I was a nervous first time diver coming into my open water course but diving was one of those things I'd always wanted to do, the guys at Aussie Divers had me comfortable and diving in no time.

The experience that these guys have well and truly showed through. The best part was our instructor LOVES diving, so he was excited to show us and give us the best experience possible. It was the little personal things, he knew dive boat crews and the area well, so we were able to get the best out of each and every dive. It was really like learning to dive with your best mate who happened to be a master scuba diving instructor.

Can't wait to go back, and back again.

Visited October 2013
Thank you Andrew. It was great to be a part of your and Lloyd throughout the course. You both were a lot of fun and I enjoyed the three days immensely. yes I do love diving and I truly believe that everyone should have a go. I am glad you enjoyed your time and I look forward to the next visit.