“OUTSTANDING!”

Aussie Divers Phuket
Ranked #1 of 38 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a multi award winning PADI 5 Star Dive IDC Centre in the Patong. We are a small centre and our focus is on customer service excellence and providing you with the best dive education, day trip or liveaboard adventure in Phuket. We provide personal service and cater for individual needs as we want you to return time and time again. We offer you a vast range of PADI scuba diving courses and the PADI Discover Scuba Diving for those that have no experience and offer private tuition if requested. We can book you on daytrips to dive sites such as the beautiful Phi Phi Islands, Shark Point, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai and both Racha Yai and Racha Noi. We can find you a great liveaboard adventure to the stunning Similan and Surin Islands and at a great price. If you have never tried scuba diving before then come and experience it in our pool for free. We provide you honest and truthful advice and believe that we offer the best service in the area. Stop by and have a chat to our friendly staff and have a free hot or cold drinks and let us book the best fun you will have in Phuket. Aussie Divers Phuket...The Underwater Smile Specialists.
Adelaide, Australia
“OUTSTANDING!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

After having Aussie Divers Phuket recommended to me, i contacted them prior to reaching Thailand. The response was fast and the information was extremely helpful. so the excitment began! i contacted them when i reached the hotel i was staying at, and within an hour i was met by one of the team and next thing i knew my family and i were booked in for a day trip of snorkeling and diving at the Phi Phi isalnds. it was so simple! on the day we were met by the Divemaster and a van to take us to our departure destination, next thing we knew we were on the boat and on our way. the Divemaster gave us a briefing about the boat and what to expect for the trip first up which was useful information, he got us a spot and helped us set up our dive gear, ensuring we had everything we needed, and he organised gear for the snorkellers. On the trip out he gave the divers a briefing of the dive sites we were going to, it was one of the best breifings i have ever heard! so thorough and in depth. he covered all the information neccessary for all abilities of divers plus more! the diving was amazing! so many critters to see, and beautiful coral to look at :) stunning location and definitely recomend it. overall it was such an amazing day, there was fun had by the whole family/friends. the organisation was so well run, i will definitely dive with these guys again in the near future! it was easy, no stress, no dramas and a load of fun! exactly what you want on your holidays, strongly recommend :)

Visited August 2013
Darren G, Owner at Aussie Divers Phuket, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you Amanda. We do our best to provide the best service possible to all of our customers and your comments mean a like given that you are a divemaster yourself. I am glad that you enjoyed your dives here andI am sure it won't be too long before we see you back here again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Scotland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“PADI Perfection!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I'm from Scotland but live in Singapore and know nothing about diving - so I made sure I did my research before committing to a company for my Open Water PADI course. I read numerous reviews on companies based in Phuket and went with what appeared to be the best.

I'm glad I chose Aussie Divers Phuket - Darren and Brian are incredibly professional, genuinely friendly, and have a really laid-back-and-enjoy-the-ride persona. The course went without a hitch and everything I needed was provided - there are no hidden costs and the equipment I was given was top notch quality.

I'd recommend Aussie Divers to anyone (and I do) and I'll definitely return in a few months to complete my Advanced Open Water course. Believe the reviews - these guys are bloody awesome!

1 Thank lindsayvine
Thanks for the awesome review Lindsay. you were one of the easiest Open Water students that I have ever had the pleasure of teaching. I am sure that you will enjoy scuba diving for many years to come and I look forward to having you back here in January (if not sooner) for your PADI Advanced Open Water course.
Moscow, Russia
“Amazing Dive With Great a Instructor”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you want to add a spectacular moment to your memories, you have to dive in Phuket. Even if you don’t know how to swim, you are in good hands with Aussie Divers.

Brian is a great, friendly person. You really enjoy the time with him. He gives you everything to make you feel relax and enjoy the dive. It was my first diving in my life. Everything was perfect. First, he teachs you basics, physics of diving, how to use your equipment, and do some try-outs in the pool.

Before the dive, he presented the marine and coral life by pictures, to be able to recognize them. We dived in three sides. All of them were different. I saw 4 sharks, one turtle and most of the famous fishes in one day. I had many rare moments, I will never forget for sure.

I highly recommend rent a camera from the shop or bringing your own camera. It is a must to save these moments to show your family or friends.

Brian and Darren was so kind and helpful all the time. Even after the diving, Brian brought pictures and videos to the hotel I stay.

They are professional, very well organized, helpful and very friendly. It was just perfect. Many thanks again guys. Not one of the best thing I did in my vacation, but in my life.

Visited August 2013
Thanks for the great review Cepni. I was glad that you enjoyed your experience here. You took our recommendation for the free pool try out first which got you nice and relaxed in the water which then allowed you to have a fantastic day out at Phi Phi. Brian also said that you had a pretty good day out so it was no surprise to here that you enjoyed it. have fun for teh rest of your travels and I look forward to having you here in the near future for your PADI Open Open Water Course.
Chiang Mai, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very Impressed”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I did my advanced open water divers certificate with Aussie Divers. I was a little nervous given the long break since my last dive, but the instructor Brian took time to go through things with me at my own pace. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and learned a lot. If I can, I'll definitely go back while I'm in Thailand, and if you're just passing by, put this no 1 on your list of things to do in Phuket.

Visited August 2013
Thanks for the review Ang. It was our pleasure to sort you out and get you back in the water. I am glad you enjoyed you PADI Advanced Open Water course with Brian. You were a lot of fun to have around for a few days and as you are not to far away we will get you here a bit more often. Take care and see you soon.
Claremont, California
“Aussie Divers is Amazing and Very Professional”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

In July I went for three dives out at Phi Phi island with Aussie Divers Phuket. The diving was amazing and Darren was really friendly and quick to reply all my queries (and trust me, I had many!). As I had not done many dives before, I was slightly nervous about diving in Phi Phi but Darren was so nice to offer me a personal guide, Nueng so was amazing as well! She was friendly, sweet and professional plus she takes amazing photos! I really enjoyed my time with Aussie Divers. Darren, Brian and Nueng were great and I could not recommend this dive center more! The equipment is also new and clean which I really appreciated!

Visited July 2013
Thanks Yenli for your kind review. I am happy to hear that you had a great day out and that you enjoyed diving with Neung, she is awesome. And yes her photos are amazing and I hope that they have provided you with some life long memories of your time here in Phuket. I look forward to having you back here in December when the rest of the family arrives. Take care.