“Frappe heaven!”

Cuisines: European
sydney
“Frappe heaven!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I first discovered Black Canyon (Café Nero) in Bali back in 2009. I pretty much went there everyday for the frappes. Loved them!.
As soon as I found out that I was going to Phuket in 2012 I quickly went online to find out where the nearest Black Canyon ( Café Nero) was and went there as soon as I set my luggage down in my room.
This year I did the same. I have never been disappointed with the service of food. The beverages including my favourites Black Canyon Frappe, Thai Tea Frappe and the Green Tea Frappe never disappoint.
I am so going to miss it.
As this is a Thai franchise I wish they would bring here to Sydney.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Houston, Texas
“Looking for Thai tea”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

It's funny, but I had to end up in a coffee shop to find a glass of Thai tea in the Jungceylon Mall. I am sure there must be more places with it, but it was harder to find than I had expected. The service was so-so, but the tea was nice.

• Visited July 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Good coffee slow service”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Ordered iced coffee while waiting for movies to start.

The coffee was great but the service was very slow.

We will try another coffee place in future.

• Visited April 2013
“Service is terrible. Waiters seem to be sleepy all the time. Though Japanese cousin is quite good.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

t takes ages to get the order. And it takes twice as much to get the bill. European cousin is a wrong choice, as well as thai one. However japanese cousin turnd out to be perfect. And coffe. Sure it is one of the best coffeshops on patong.

Naples, Italy
“Best coffe in town”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I am Italian and i loved it. try the Black canyon hot cofee or any of the iced mocha/capuccino! also the Lemon grass drink is great.

Visited December 2012