“Great hospitality”

Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve authentic Indian and Thai Food
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I had dinner with my friends I got great Indian food and great hospitality. We had tandoori items and sizzling. Its really number1 restaurant in patong.

4  Thank shrikant9

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I had one egg curry it was very good and tandoori roti was good I like indian food and ivm also crzy about indian food i had gulab jamun awsome and all very friendly and friends you are comeing patong go tripadvisor and see BADSHA WAY AND YOU CAN EASILY GET THIS PLACE

4  Thank harshad2
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Badsha Indian food offers very delicious indian food. We had vegeterian food, which was very tasty. Plus they offer free food delivery within Patong Area, so was really convinient. Owner Mr Singh is very helpful. This place is a bit difficult to locate, but worth exploring once you tate their food. Walk further from Jungceylon shopping mall towards patong hospital, it is in middle of these two landmarks.

A must visit place while on trip to Phuket.

Regards,
Dhruvesh Patel

3  Thank Dhruvesh_Patel
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed four days in Phuket and this is the best Sub-continent food i would get. Situated on the main the main road near PJ Patong hotel, this hotel was a blessing in disguise for me. I have taken three meals there and found it very delicious. I would love to eat again form Badsha Indian Food

2  Thank Saqib J
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The test of the food was excellent. I never find such kind of delicious food holiday trip. I request everyone to try at least once. It's pretty decent in price, quality & quantity. Two pax generally comes around 700 Baht.

Thanks,