WINNER WONDERLAND

ELLA Bar & Bistro
Ranked #80 of 532 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Cafe, European, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: ELLA Bistro is a new, concept bar, restaurant, and boutique hotel.Aimed at tourists and locals alike who want more than the average fare, ELLA serves fresh, inspired cuisine in a setting to match. We look forward to serving you.Raising the Bar in Phuket's Patong City.Form follows function at our beautiful minimal design ELLA Bistro.Concrete truly lays the foundation, softened by reclaimed wood, reinforced by industrial steel finishes.We have serious coffee, and we truly love food.We have created a constantly evolving and changing menu.Music is as important to us as breathing.We don't want the ordinary.Our menu of Breakfast and lunch is served all day and evenings are about experiencing the other side - the cocktails matched with the atmosphere!Our ideas, thoughts, inspiration and ingredients come from our collective journey.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Never go wrong to this place for Bed and Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Ella is really identify the quality of Bed and Bar I can say it's one of the best 3 stars hotel in Phuket; Located just 2 minutes on Beach Rd, and plenty of food around there. I could not find a better selected breakfast than Ella made and price is very reasonable & Unlimited time.

I stay at Ella for 1 night but it mean to me more than just a night over in Patong. Bed is so comfortable with good decoration simple and basic. Air condition work well LCD TV, Fresh , Hair Dryer and Safe. Thank you to Dalinee (owner) for a good service made us feel comfortable and really enjoy drinking.

I would like to recommence other viewer to taste Ella's coffee and also Tom Yum Koong was awesome and make me so full for Dinner.

Ella is only one place that I will enjoy when I return back to Patong and my friend said they never find any place better than here. we will be back again for SURE !

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Found this place completely by accident, (looking for RK Tailors, but that's another story) but very glad we did. Stopped by for a coffee and a snack when we initially found it and then came back a few days later with friends and kids in tow. Food was delicious with huge servings and the prices were amazing. 4 adults and 5 kids ate and drank for under AUD80. Service was good and friendly, with a minor language barrier, but the owner was attentive and appreciated our feedback. Would highly recommend this place.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Adelaide, Australia
“Nice for coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Apart from our order being taken incorrectly the drinks here were very nice. The place looked clean and was very modern. The staff were also very friendly!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ElizasTravels
ELLA2555, Owner at ELLA Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to review.
It wouldn't be the Land of Smiles without the occasional order mix up :)

We hope to see you again kha.
Melbourne, Australia
“Good music!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

After visiting RK Tailors we were here to take a drink..good music nice atmosphere..food not that great but a nice place to chill before you hit the bars..

Visited June 2013
ELLA2555, Owner at ELLA Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to review.
Apologies that our food was not to your liking.
It is very rare we see folks dissatisfied with our kitchen, so we'd be interested to know what you had and why it wasn't to your liking. Please feel free to shoot us a private msg on our FB page and let us know, as we would welcome the feedback. :)

Thanks again,
-ELLA
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Coffee, with warm smiles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was in Phuket and just happened to hear some fantastic music coming from this bar area, I walked over, I was greeted as soon as I stepped on the floor, the lady that was there, had a very nice cup of coffee prepared with a little cookie on the side, the really cared about what they were doing, she then showed me around the place which was new. I really liked the international feel that it gave, it was open , I felt very welcome there.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Nomad454
ELLA2555, Owner at ELLA Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Hello,

Thanks so much for your kind review !!

- ELLA