“Excellent Coffee, with warm smiles”
Review of ELLA Bar & Bistro

ELLA Bar & Bistro
Ranked #68 of 568 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: ELLA Bistro is a new, concept bar, restaurant, and boutique hotel.Aimed at tourists and locals alike who want more than the average fare, ELLA serves fresh, inspired cuisine in a setting to match. We look forward to serving you.Raising the Bar in Phuket's Patong City.Form follows function at our beautiful minimal design ELLA Bistro.Concrete truly lays the foundation, softened by reclaimed wood, reinforced by industrial steel finishes.We have serious coffee, and we truly love food.We have created a constantly evolving and changing menu.Music is as important to us as breathing.We don't want the ordinary.Our menu of Breakfast and lunch is served all day and evenings are about experiencing the other side - the cocktails matched with the atmosphere!Our ideas, thoughts, inspiration and ingredients come from our collective journey.
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Coffee, with warm smiles”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was in Phuket and just happened to hear some fantastic music coming from this bar area, I walked over, I was greeted as soon as I stepped on the floor, the lady that was there, had a very nice cup of coffee prepared with a little cookie on the side, the really cared about what they were doing, she then showed me around the place which was new. I really liked the international feel that it gave, it was open , I felt very welcome there.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Nomad454
ELLA2555, Owner at ELLA Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Hello,

Thanks so much for your kind review !!

- ELLA

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place down a side street off the beach”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a lovely cafe, we had a very late breakfast here, the service was great and the food was very good. My boyfriend had the full breakfast (i was a bit jealous) and I had the blueberry pancakes. It's a really calm, relaxed, clean place in the maze of Patong restaurants/ shops and I would certainly have liked to go back for dinner but run out of time.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Paula A
ELLA2555, Owner at ELLA Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Hello Paula A,

Thanks for the review.
Although we are biased, we think the full breakfast is pretty good too :)

Hope to see you again kha
Auckland
“great coffee spot in Patong”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

great location, minimalist furnishings, provided a welcome respite from the heat. People can also stay here in the rooms upstairs. We didn't see anyone dining here at night.

Visited August 2013
ELLA2555, Manager at ELLA Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Hi dougcoAuckland,

Thanks for the review. :)

-ELLA
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Make the effort to locate”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

There for breakfast, expecting simple dishes as per menu, but received high end presentation without the price tag. Taste didn't disappoint either. Coming back soon:)

• Visited August 2013
London
“Gem in Patong!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

First time at Ella last night and absolutely loved it, will definitely be back for more.. Great decor and really interesting menu - i went home rather full. My slow roast pork and gnocci with panchetta and sage was delicious, as was my friend's seared tuna and avocado smoothie.

Only criticism is the waitress put sugar syrup in my bloody mary which was a bit weird, but happily made a new one when I pointed it out.

Will definitely be back to try the breakfast and brunch. The eggs benedict look worth a trip to Patong alone!

• Visited August 2013

Been to ELLA Bar & Bistro? Share your experiences!