I stayed in this resort for three days, in first week of this month. It's a wonderful resort, with big-beautiful rooms, great food, friendly staff and wonderful view.
1) the rooms are really spacious and well furnished. The sea and pull view balcony soothes the mind.
2) Break fast had lots of variety and food tasted good.
3) All the staffs, even including the cleaning lady, are friendly and offered smiley face, when ever we met them..:)
4) The Hotel authority really knows how to win consumer satisfaction. Let me share one incident. I planned my tour in Thailand in such way, that on my wife's birthday, we will be in Phuket. The authority must have learned about the special day, from her passport information. We got a surprise envelop on our bed, inviting us for complementary drinks in the hotel Lounge to celebrate the day. There after the drink, while making us surprised, the stuffs really came in line, with a cake in hand, singing happy birthday. All the stuffs and the guests were singing when my wife cut the cake. The band was playing a song dedicated to her. It's an experience, I think we will remember for a long time.
Only one downside, the entrance pathway is really stiff( as the resort is on a hill), if you are walking, sometimes it's tiring. Overall, great stay, will definitely look forward to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Senses Resort offers a unique ambiance of relaxation, with supremely comfortable accommodation creating a haven of tranquility and wellbeing. With stunning views over the city and azure-blue Andaman Sea beyond, the welcoming resort is an ideal respite for romantic couples and families to unwind and be pampered, yet is only a short distance from the gorgeous tropical beach and colourful streets that Patong is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Senses Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Senses Resort Patong, Phuket