“Pretty good”

Ranked #294 of 321 Hotels in Patong
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Pretty good”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Good hotel with few too sweet staff. Breakfast was good. Got complimentary fruit punches. Good location. About 7 min walk to Patong beach. Staff was helpful and allowed us to check in 20 mins early. Pretty good with price. Stayed with 3 friends. Just the extra bed provided was bit uncomfortable. I would recommend to stay here.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Thai first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I booked two rooms at this hotel via Expedia. It took about 1+ hour from Patong Airport to reach this hotel, and nobody knew where it was. When we finally arrived at Blue Sky Patong, check-in took forever. When we got our rooms, they were nothing like the pictures we had seen on Expedia -- so we went back to the front desk and the manager just smiled and said they didn't have the rooms that we BOOKED and PAID FOR !! I demanded a refund ... and had to make other arrangements. Lost about 5 hours of our day dealing with Expedia and the hotel manager, and then booking another hotel (without access to local phone, #'s, internet, etc.) They also tried to charge a lot of money for transportation to our next hotel since we were kind of stuck there. The bar/restaurant was lame. Neighborhood was horrible. There is no view of any sort. Transportation to/from the hotel is really bad. Nobody knows this hotel. It's run by a bunch of amateurs!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank MizNiz_USA

Travelers are raving about these Patong hotels

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The thing location is great.
Rooms are great.
But the staff at Break fast is very rude and stupid they told me minimum 10 times that in my room breakfast isn't include I have accepted and said ok I will pay after that they gve me bill again and again sir would you pay?would you pay?i said dear my money is in my room wait I will pay you after having break fast but when I went into my room after 10 minutes 1 boy and 1 girl knocked my door for 180 baht it's really impolite and shameful for hotel.
It's showing that hotel doesn't have any value.

• Stayed February 2013