Phuket Travel Company

Highly recommended

Reviewed yesterday
Christine C
Hervey Bay, Australia

All reviews james bond island mini van great service tours raya boat phuket pier
Reviewed yesterday

We used this company for a few occasions, booking shows also using his services for airport transfers. We highly recommend this company, Andrew & his staff were friendly, efficient & charged fair prices. The taxis were on time as well as being excellent drivers.
If you want to book tours, shows or for transfers, you cannot go past this company.
Andrew is English and his staff all speak good English.
You will get a prompt reply on email, info@phukettravelshop.com or go to the website website is Phukettravelshop.com they ate located not far fro pm Jungceylon behind the fish market.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

What was advertised:

Leaving the pier at 12pm and stopping at Patok Bay, Siam Bay, Kon Kate bay for snorkelling and back at Patok bay for free time. Returning back to the bay at 5.30 for shuttle back to the hotel.

What the tour actually was:

11.55 Pick Up (designated pick up time 11.30) Arrived at the Ter Bay for snorkelling at 2PM for 30 min then dropped off at the small tourist crowded beach with very limited area for swimming for 1.5 hours. The area that was available for swimming was so crowded and you couldn't even see through the water with all the sand floating from everyone stampeding on the sand. Felt like a super crowded pool.. but worse. Arrived back at the pier at 5.00pm

All in all, it was a long day for 30 min of snorkelling time. If the schedule needed to change it would have been nice to be notified about it, but felt that we bought into false advertising.

I wouldn't recommend to friends.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I booked a mini van from Phuket to Krabi.

I would like to share my deep worries about the mini van driver. He was driving very dangerously and he was talking to himself complaining about other drivers. He moved lanes so sharply and drove very fast as it made me feel worry about my life.
The weather was so bad but he kept driving so fast and sharply.
I really felt hopeless because I don't think I have a choice to get off the van on the road.

On the break half way I asked the driver to slow down, he did slow down but continued speaking to himself a lot. He didn't know the hotels we wanted to go in Krabi nor how to get them so I found myself helping him with my GPS on my phone.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Booked a tour to Phi Phi islands, rafting in Phang Nga and also my airport transfer. Tours were very good, and they charge fair prices. They are also very responsive, so if any delay in pick-up time, you can give them a call and they will check for you. Thanks to the team for the good services!

2  Thank Olivier V
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Our family of four bought two packages from the Phuket Travel Company. I did some research on various travel businesses on their packages before coming to Phuket. Somehow I liked their options and decided to visit the shop, talk, verify facts, and decide.

I find the young man there very persuasive, can explain options well with facts, and not pushy. So we bought two day-long pacakges from them - Phi Phi Island trip in Gold Class by a cruise sheep and James Bond Island by big boat. We're very satisfied with their service as both the packages are run by very reputed operators with excellent and safe service for travellers from across the globe.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I knew what I was getting into with this trip so was happy with how it turned out. Really cheap and you get what you paid for. I wanted to give my kids a quick tour giving them the highlights of Phuket. Tour guide Kim was great. These places are obviously tourist traps and they try to get extra cash out of you but that seems to be the deal with getting what you paid for. If you’re okay to ignore the horrific animal cruelty and want a quick and easy tour then go with them. If you’re looking for a first class trip then pay the extra cash and go elsewhere.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We used this travel company today 10th for the phi phi tour. The ocean was not friendly but we had an awesome time. The staff are friendly especially Jack. He made sure we were comfortable snorkeling. I would recommend them
Janice (Uganda)

1  Thank janice m
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

It was awesome experience with phuket travel company. They organised our tour to phuket very nicely especially to james bond island with best tour guide. And recommends everyone to give a chance to them.
All the best
Anjana

1  Thank rohitmathur2021
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

The poor-We did the James bond Island tour which I imagine was a great tour if you spoke Chinese. 4 of us on board weren't Chinese and basically were not informed or involved in much. It's not sold as a Chinese tour so I was pretty confused about this.

The website doesn't inform that at this time of year you are unable to visit monkey island because of the tide so we didn't end up going to an island and instead just stopped in the middle of the ocean for a swim, you aren't informed about this until on board and at the very last minute so no beach!

The minibus driver drove constantly speaking on his mobile phone and the minibus van was unbearable hot making a very uncomfortable drive.

The good--Everything was on time we weren't hanging around waiting for transport. They provided unlimited water and coca cola along with a buffet lunch. The staff were friendly.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I went on a family trip to Phuket & Phi Phi Island along with my family during 20-25th June 2018. Had took services of Phuket Travel company for airport pickup and drop, City tour, James Bond Island tour, Transfers to Phi Phi and Simon Cabaret Show. The services offered were very professional and had a personal touch to it. Due to incoming flight delay on 1st day, part of the tour had to be rescheduled. But the team showed immense maturity in changing the itinerary, doing multiple follow-ups with me so that I do not miss out on any experience of the tour.
It was mind boggling to see the kind of dedication team gave us in scheduling and rescheduling the tour. Our great experience of Phuket and Phi Phi Island wouldn't have been possible without them. Thanks a lot to the team. Greatly recommend to use Phuket Travel Company services for peace of mind while traveling to Phuket.
Well done. Keep up the good work!
Thanks.