Phuket Travel Company
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very nice experience

They provided whatever was promised. Pick up was 'too' timely. Their approach was professional... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2020
MSDFROMPUNE
James Bond Tour with Speedboat

What an amazing tour. Phuket Travel Company is awesome. Very efficient and friendly with great... read more

Reviewed December 9, 2019
Farhanadaya

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $41.86
from $78.35
from $96.00
from $21.77
More Info
All reviews james bond island phi phi island phang nga tour guide booked tours day trip elephant trekking great service canoe kie ptc phuket companies whatsapp quality mr
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2015

I emailed Andrew before coming down to Phuket and he was very responsive. Once I got to the area, I asked him for a boat and a captain within 24 to 48 hours. We spoke on the phone and he said he would take care of me. My family was relying on me to pull of a day on a boat and Andrew was one of the few people that I could communicate with and understand his English. Other people said they would call back, but I never heard from them. Andrew took care of us with a boat that was meant for 20 people for my family of 4. We had a captain, an assistant, and a guide. I did not expect all those people. The captain did a great job of crossing the water and not letting the ride get to bumpy. They took us to absolutely magnificent islands. We found the most beautiful water that we had ever seen with an emerald color that was incredible. We called this day one of our "top 5 travel days" of our lives ( and we have travelled!!) The tour even included lunch which was at a restaurant that all the boats stop at, but we were not looking for a gourmet stop!!

Date of experience: December 2014
3  Thank BobE193
Reviewed November 2, 2014

Great boating trip to the islands around Phuket.
Lots to see, snorkeling, swimming relaxing and a great boat trip.
well worth. bring your sun creme!

Date of experience: October 2014
4  Thank Fred S
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Fantasea show & Wow fantastic company, we used them and not one complaint, the pick up was on time lovely friendly australian speaking driver , dropped off at the entry and picked up same place . Highly recommend the gold seats as you only do it once,
highlay recommend this tour company as they are very proffesional , was a bit nervous after reading a previous review but highly suspect it was from another tour company , they have all tours available and were very professional.
Thanks heap for making our tours very enjoyable.
Regards Rhonda wilson Melbourne Australia.
July 2014

Phi Island Tour. July 2014

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank Rhonda33
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Patongtour.com is the perfect website to find a day trip to Phi Phi Island Phuket and city tour, also provide private transfer or private tour for you. I was in Phuket last 2 weeks ago and booked a day Trip to Phi Phi Island, they provided you a free transfer from Hotel( I am located at Patong) to a luxurious Pier, with a good services. I also booked other tour with www.patongtour.com , for a city tour that you able to combine all places in Phuket by you own idea. Thanks patongtour for took good care of me and partner on a new year holiday ^^ It's such a perfect trip and romance ever!!!

Date of experience: December 2013
9  Thank SeliShane
Reviewed December 31, 2013

i have booked a day trip through the Phuket Travel Company, the website is http://www.phukettravelcompany.com

i rate this is poor due to:

- when we going to Monkey Beach, because of the sea level problem, the speedboat cant approach to the beach and it stop at far from the beach and on the coral area, but they still asked us to snorkelling at the area and eventually many of ppl get scratch/injured by coral in the sea, my brother was bleeding on the leg, my mom scared and just stay on the speedboat, i felt this is really unprofessional.

- the speedboat we use that day the engine maybe got problem and it keep making out many smoke every time when start the engine, it take about 10-15min to start the engine, we are sitting behind the boat hence this is make us felt smelly and uncomfortable when breathing.

- they not restricted every one to wearing the safety jacket, i felt this is not safe for everyone.

- for the instructor and the other staff, they are friendly and overall is consider good service but just the issue that i have mentioned above need to be improved.

i am feeling sad because my mom said never outing for sea activities in the future because of this bad experience, this is her first and last time for sea activities. i hope it will be more considerate to customer needed & safety.

Date of experience: October 2013