“Value for money, modern & beautiful resort!”

Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central
Ranked #18 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

My 'usual style' when I'm traveling beyond 3nights is to switch hotels, just to have a taste of different hotel-class, styles & offerings.

Well, this is one which I regretted not staying longer. Modern, spotless, decently big rooms, a really beautiful resort & most of all, the room rates - basically, nothing to pick on!

As what the GM had mentioned, "just across the road from the beach and in walk distance to restaurant, markets, entertainment and shopping center. Close enough to walk but far enough away from the noise." - exactly spot on!

I love the dual door idea, what a clever design!

Overall stay was really pleasant. Definitely worth every single penny and will return to stay if I'm back to Patong beach!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank JLim83
DominicEgger, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear “JLim83”

The only thing I can say is thank you very much for your great review and look forward to see you the next time. Really appreciate you sharing the great attributes we deliver with our fantastic location in Patong, great value for money with the free Express Breakfast Bar and free WiFi to stay connected with one’s who could not join you on your break.
We look forward to have you with us again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We like the hotel and our room which was clean, modern, nice design. good location, very close to the beach and the center, helpful staffs...you can walk anywhere in Patong from the hotel. breakfast was ok. small swimming pool, slow checked in but good value

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cerenemre

Dear “cerenemre”

It is always great to hear that the team has done the most for our guest and your description of our hotel is absolutely the statement we use. We are a new and modern hotel in an amazing location in Patong offering great value for money.

Thank you for your visit and we look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

As we pulled up outside the hotel it certainly has the wow factor. The reception area is huge full of chairs and Sofia's with a great view of the pool. Our room was modern with a balcony and pool view. It was cleaned every day. Reception were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good, basic but all good quality.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JaxHod1982

Dear “JaxHod1982”

Appreciate you taking the time to write a review for our Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central. I am always very proud to share our guest comments highlighting the appreciation for our team service delivery. It gives something back to the great effort they do and
I always look forward to read them out in the morning meeting.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

when i walk into the hotel, the hotel is awesome! design relax and open air.
when i talking to the staff, they all are easy going and very nice to contact...
when i walk in my room, its feel comfortable...
it is a good place to holiday..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Steve_Cheang

Dear “Steve_Cheang”

We are really delighted we made your stay comfortable and excided your expectation as we can read from your title. Please let us know when you next come to Patong and do not hesitate to contact me directly to help you with the arrangements.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

When u yet get inside to the hotel but only saw the exterior of the hotel , first word that you will said "Wao!!!". What a modern and relax environment with so reasonable price!

First at all, I would like to thanks for the excellent services and those nice staffs. Whatever i requested with'em, they had fullfilled all my needs. Example like I had request to changed rooms up to 2nd times due to the room has some smoking odor as I was booked for non smoking area. (It's fine of this matter that they had changed for us immediately ).

Let's talk about the room, exactly same as what I saw in webpage when i booking review. I had booked 6 rooms and all my friends comments were 'comfy bed and rooms ever.

Others remarks:
- The pool with bowl design was great yet too small.
- Breakfast simple but enough. And they provided a coffee machines and allowed to take away so much convenient.
- towel and umbrella for rent at counter without charges.
- Next to 7-11, convenient for us looking for snacks,drinks, and supper.
- responsible and hardworking securities they have at out of lobby for take care of customers safety
- location is so convenient for everything

This is all true with my own experiences. Must will recommended for others when they're looking for hotel in patong.

Thanks for the excellent experience and services!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Iyenlip

Dear “lyenlip”

What a pleasure to have you and your colleagues with us as our guests and I am glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your excellent review and appreciate you highlighting the great team service delivery.

Our key focus is on offering value for money in a great location. This enables everyone to save money with us and spend it elsewhere. Great offers for tours, multiple choices for dinning, massages and shopping experience are available in Patong.

Please feel free to keep me as a point of contact when you are planning your next visit with your friends to our hotel as I would be more than happy to help you with your arrangements.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I'm giving the Holiday Inn Express in Phuket 5 stars not because it's a 5 star hotel but whether because the substational value this hotel offers for minimum cost. I stayed here for two weeks at a rate of 59.00 USD a night booked through Expedia. For 59.00 USD a night, booking this hotel made perfect sense. Free high speed internet and free breakfast in the morning really made this a bargain. The breakfast was actually very good and consisted of eggs, sausages, fish, rice, fresh fruit, cereals, breads, yougarts, juices, milk and of course coffee. Some days it was scrambled eggs, others were mini omelets and fried eggs. They mix up their breakfast selection every day just to keep things different.

The room itself was larger than expected also -- it contained a nice balcony, super large shower and a small desk, chair and lounge seat. The hotel is literally a 2 minute walk from the beach and about a 10 minute walk from the action on Bangla Rd. The hotel also did not seem to mind when bringing a guest back to the room -- as some hotels will try and charge an additional fee for this. Also, the pool is amazing. There are more than enough lounge chairs and even lounge beds by the pool where you can lay out and tan without being shoulder to shoulder with a stranger.

No review would be complete or factual without hotel flaws, and while there were only a few I feel compelled to list them. The hotels business center is actually just two computers set up in the lobby. No printer, no scanner, no fax. There was one day where I desperately needed a computer and scanner for work. Luckily, there is another Holiday Inn Resort about a 25 minute walk down Beach road -- I showed them my Holiday Inn Express room key and explained my situation and they welcomed me right into their hotel to use their Business Center which contained scanning machines. Also, the room service on certain days was less than desired. I'm from the U.S. and tipping is part of our culture. When I leave a tip for room service I expect that room service will pay attention to every detail -- unfortunately there were days that I tipped and my tissue box remained empty and my drinking glasses were not replaced with clean glasses. Also, I left a small cleaning sponge out on the balcony and when I returned later in the day it was gone. But this was not an everyday occurrence, in fact the last half of my stay the house cleaner was very good. I stayed in room 3301 (If I remember correctly) and I know that there were different house keepers on different days -- I found that when the Thai male cleaned my room as opposed to the females my room was cleaned better. By the way, the rest of the hotel staff were all great and very professional.

All in all though this was still a Five Star review -- I will defentley be staying here again on my next trip to Phuket.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank ToddAlexCameron
DominicEgger, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear “ToddAlexCameron”

Thank you for your great and extensive review of our Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central. I am glad you fully enjoyed our Holiday Inn Express Brand and made the most out of our facilities.

You touch base on all the great points of our hotel. From nice design and size of the rooms where you feel comfortable like at home. The great location within Patong. Value for money with great service delivery from the team. Free Express breakfast Bar and the “Grab & Go” concept for the ones in the rush in the morning or taking it on the bus when they get picked up for a day tour.

It is a shame we have not fully delivered on the cleaning of the room and for the business center please approach the front desk team the next time when you stay with us. I am glad the Holiday Inn Resort team was helping you out.

Please keep me as a point of contact when you are planning your next visit to our hotel as I would be more than happy to help you with your arrangements. For future reference, if you book directly on our hotel website we have a best price guarantee too.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Very Very clean , New , Modern , Open lobby , free breakfast , Free high speed wifi and friendly staff .
Good and safe motorcycle and car parking , 15 minutes walking to bangla road .
I like this hotel and I will stay in it next time .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear “Q8i13”

Greetings from Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central and thank you for your review. You are our review no. 200, we have received on TripAdvisor within our first 9 month of opening the hotel.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review and highlighting our great points of the friendly team, our great value for money with free Express Breakfast Bar and free WiFi in a new, modern and very clean hotel.

We look forward to have you with us again in the near future.

Dominic

Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Nap Patong
The KEE Resort & Spa
The KEE Resort & Spa
#25 of 328 in Patong
Holiday Inn Resort Phuket

Been to Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central? Share your experiences!