“Crazy Fun”

Patong Stadium Muay Thai Gym
Patong, Thailand
“Crazy Fun”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My friends and I were looking for something new, exciting and different to do in Patong and so we thought we'd try Muay Thai Boxing. I'd been to Boxing Cards in the states when I was little but hadn't been to anything like this in a long long time.

We were so amazed at how awesome it was. A great mixed crowd. Some boxers were from other countries and some were Thai. Its a great mix of skill, power, energy and spirituality.

If you are looking for some different kind of fun you gotta check this out. There is a LONG checklist of possible things to do in Thailand but I would highly recommend moving this one up a notch on yours.

Visited April 2013

Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fake”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Fake fighting and they think we are fools, too expensive, hot and not even 1 real fight. I did not enjoy watching the fight here as I can see its all fake

AUSTRALIA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Cultural M.M.A.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Forget the Movies (Jackie Chan- Jet Li)-See The Real Thing!!!!
I Love Action/Martial Arts Genre, Though Do Yourself A Favour At Least Set One Night Aside For The Tradition/Atmosphere Of Going To Taste Muay Thai- Be Part Of This Wonderful Spectacle.

1 Thank ClydeAustralia
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Good entertainment”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

When last minute. Wasnt expecting much. Good fight couple of knock outs. Serious fighting. Worth it. Would go again. Stadium is small and old not much difference between ring side and stadium. Seats more comfortable ringside

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must do once”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

As the national sport it is amazing to see the professionalism off the event it was not far but get there early as it can get busy quickly