Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Where have has Star Tailor Been my Whole Life

Without a doubt, the best bespoke that I've owned. Dev & Team are super friendly, which is... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Nathan U
Orlando, Florida
The suit that keeps delivering

I visited November 2017 when I had the pleasure of meeting Dev and his fanatic team. I chose my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
GBeckett11
Worcester, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Patong
from $5.89
More Info
All reviews great service his team custom suit doing business three piece suit quality fabrics finished product high quality sports jacket excellent quality entire process leather jacket fits perfectly custom made end product attention to detail final product
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I was impressed with the 3-piece suit and 5 shirts made. The suit and shirts were modern and reasonably priced. They were ready in 3 days and 2 fittings. They fit really well and were better than my expectations. Dev was patient in explaining and helping me to choose the material and styling of my suit and shirts. They did not rush through the process and served me tea and drinks. I had a nice chat with Dev. They had a really cute and friendly dog too. It was nice to experience such a friendly and warm service. I would recommend Dev to anyone in Patong looking for a tailor.

Date of experience: July 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Star Tailor House team and i would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. We are glad to hear that you had pleasant time at our store. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I was in touch with Dev prior to flying to Phuket on vacation and he gave me lots of information regarding the process and what I should do in advance. Arriving in the shop we were met with a really warm and genuine welcome by Dev and his family. Dev explained the process and with his assistance selected the material for a suit and shirts. I came back twice more for fittings and trying on everything to ensure they fit perfectly. At the end I have exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend Star Tailor House for anybod looking for a suit and is visiting Phuket. Dev and his family are lovely people and a pleasure to do business with.

Date of experience: July 2014
Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is the second time my husband has used this amazing family business...both times for very specialized shirts and suites. Immediately when you walk through the doors you are welcomed with warmth and professionalism...quality materials, excellent service and completing the order quickly and beautifully. Star Tailor House most definitely deserves five stars and I highly recommend this professional family business....thank you Star Tailor House.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Thank you Mrs Singh, David and the friendly daughters who made us feel so welcome.we came back to the same tailor as they are a trusted supplier of quality design garments. I think the important issue when buying a tailored garment is NOT to find the cheapest material...but rather the better quality cottons and silks, and pay extra....it still represents very good value....I purchased 12 bespoke shirts auth personal insignia...just got back home, and looking forward to dressing up....till next time....Big Al

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Dev and his team made me two dresses, replicated from photographs. The dresses are fabulous! The service I received was prompt and professional. Would definitely recommend to others :)

Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014