“Professional and Excellent”
Review of Star Tailor House

Star Tailor House
Ranked #10 of 92 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: -Phuket based Bespoke Tailor Since 1992- Quality. Service. Authenticity. Star Tailor House Phuket Patong has been specializing in custom-made clothing since 1992. During these years the company has acquired an excellent reputation for quality and service and is considered as one of the Best Tailor in Phuket at Patong. Our goal is to deliver the highest quality custom tailoring and excellent customer service with the reasonable price. For over 25 years, we have been providing exquisite styling, detailed craftsmanship and superior quality with utmost customer satisfaction at very reasonable prices. Star Tailor House Phuket Patong strives to provide customers with exceptional quality and timely completion of work, superior service, and guaranteed satisfaction. Phuket Tailor / Patong Tailor / Bespoke Tailor Phuket / Best Tailor in Phuket !
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I was impressed with the 3-piece suit and 5 shirts made. The suit and shirts were modern and reasonably priced. They were ready in 3 days and 2 fittings. They fit really well and were better than my expectations. Dev was patient in explaining and helping me to choose the material and styling of my suit and shirts. They did not rush through the process and served me tea and drinks. I had a nice chat with Dev. They had a really cute and friendly dog too. It was nice to experience such a friendly and warm service. I would recommend Dev to anyone in Patong looking for a tailor.

Date of experience: July 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Star Tailor House team and i would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. We are glad to hear that you had pleasant time at our store. We look forward to serving you again.

All reviews
"professional service"
"attention to detail"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I was in touch with Dev prior to flying to Phuket on vacation and he gave me lots of information regarding the process and what I should do in advance. Arriving in the shop we were met with a really warm and genuine welcome by Dev and his family. Dev explained the process and with his assistance selected the material for a suit and shirts. I came back twice more for fittings and trying on everything to ensure they fit perfectly. At the end I have exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend Star Tailor House for anybod looking for a suit and is visiting Phuket. Dev and his family are lovely people and a pleasure to do business with.

Date of experience: July 2014
Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is the second time my husband has used this amazing family business...both times for very specialized shirts and suites. Immediately when you walk through the doors you are welcomed with warmth and professionalism...quality materials, excellent service and completing the order quickly and beautifully. Star Tailor House most definitely deserves five stars and I highly recommend this professional family business....thank you Star Tailor House.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Thank you Mrs Singh, David and the friendly daughters who made us feel so welcome.we came back to the same tailor as they are a trusted supplier of quality design garments. I think the important issue when buying a tailored garment is NOT to find the cheapest material...but rather the better quality cottons and silks, and pay extra....it still represents very good value....I purchased 12 bespoke shirts auth personal insignia...just got back home, and looking forward to dressing up....till next time....Big Al