Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM

from $21.80
More Info
from $123.10
More Info
All reviews great service his team cute dog custom suit high quality excellent quality sports jacket piece suit finished product leather jacket custom made whole process end product professional service business shirts on trip advisor patong area
Reviewed today

We had the best experience coming to star tailor house. My wife and I have never had a custom suit and now I'm not sure we will ever go back to off the rack. Dev and his family treated us like family. Appreciate the help and the awsome suits and dress you made for us. We will be ordering more soon and cant wait to get back to phuket to visit them

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We found Star Tailor online by its reviews, and they were amazing! Service, speed, professional, and very good english! We love our suits & evening gown!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent Tailor in Patong. I bought a suit + trousers + shirts. the order was completed in two days.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Really impressed from the moment I walked in.There was a great selection to choose from, and a good selection of varying qualities based on what you wanted or your budget. The staff were really professional and clearly know what they are doing. Very happy with the final result, and I'll be heading straight back in there my next trip to Phuket. Also offering a free beer each time you visit while you look at the options or are getting measured up is a simple but awesome gesture!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We came to Thailand for our wedding and was in need of 4 outfits for myself and groomsmen. Dev was excellent to deal with and highly recommend his service and company. We did at least 4 alterations before the wedding and was very easy to deal with. Thanks so much Tim & Tamara New Zealand

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have had suits made in Bangkok previously so knew what to expect. Very friendly staff and very accommodating. I had 1 dress- 1 skirt with matching dress coat made + 2 bespoke jackets designed from pictures I produced, my husband had one suit and extra jacket made. Alterations and adjustments were made 2 days before we departed. Good quality material, awesome lining options. Have worn all items to the office, lots of complements from all round. Looking forward to ordering my next design and suit from Dev and team.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

The team at Star Tailor House - Bespoke Tailor Phuket would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to review and encourage us. We are pleased to hear that your visit to our store was a pleasant one. As we have your measurement on file please feel free to order us online anytime. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

This is my second time here. Dev and his team are professional. Got three suits this time, excellent quality as always and great price. Anyone looking for quality clothings check out this place.

Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Dev and his team has been amazing. We got few suits here. Quality assured, excellent service and very good price. Highly recommended. Will be back soon

Reviewed September 20, 2018

From the moment we arrived, to the moment we got our suits. I felt as if I was the only customer, almost as if we were family. I didn’t know much, just that I wanted a suit. We were walked through everything and it felt really personal. The suit came out better than I imagined. As soon I got back home, I had to take it out for test drive. Needless say, it got rave reviews. Thank Star Taylor House

Reviewed September 20, 2018

Good tailored service with a good quality finish for the shirts. For custom fitted shirts, this is good pricing, although the strength of your local currency plays a part. If you are not after custom fitted shirts, then slightly cheaper good quality shirts can be found at home (AUS in my case).