“Best Tailor in Phuket”
Review of Star Tailor House

Star Tailor House
Ranked #9 of 83 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: -Phuket based Bespoke Tailor Since 1992- Quality. Service. Authenticity. Star Tailor House Phuket Patong has been specializing in custom-made clothing since 1992. During these years the company has acquired an excellent reputation for quality and service and is considered as one of the Best Tailor in Phuket at Patong. Our goal is to deliver the highest quality custom tailoring and excellent customer service with the reasonable price. For over 25 years, we have been providing exquisite styling, detailed craftsmanship and superior quality with utmost customer satisfaction at very reasonable prices. Star Tailor House Phuket Patong strives to provide customers with exceptional quality and timely completion of work, superior service, and guaranteed satisfaction. Phuket Tailor / Patong Tailor / Bespoke Tailor Phuket / Best Tailor in Phuket !
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I brought tailored suit and couple of clouse during my visit. Both the suit and clouses have worn well and extreamly comfortable. Star Tailor House provides a fast and friendly service and just as importantly delivers stylis, quality and value for money product.

If you are looking for tailored product here you go.

2  Thank Wadwad301
Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Star Tailor House team and i would like to thank you for your valuable feedback to us. We are glad to hear that you had pleasant time at our store. We look forward to serving you again at the store.

All reviews
"business shirts"
"reasonable price"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I would highly recommend star tailor house if you are after great quality, excellent service and workmanship at reasonable price. Such lovely suit they made for me.

I am extremely pleased with my orders Dev and his team did a wonderful work, service and idea suggestions. Those suits really fits me well so well that i would of course feel elegant and confident. Finally I'm wearing suits that arent too baggy and too tight, but are too sharp and elegant.

Thank you Star Tailor House Phuket !

2  Thank Yotsakorn P

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Dave was more than helpful with selecting fabrics and listening to my design ideas. Made over a few days with 2 fittings and the whipped up a beautiful shirt for my husband. The shirt came to about $50 aud, bargain for a perfect fitted piece.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank ml1968

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My Wife and I is fond of tailor made suiting but we have always been dissatisfied with tailors that never keep good details in their work especially buttons, stitches , crocth until we got to know the Star tailor house. Good work, neat details; hospitable staff especially Mr Dev ( and his puppies :) ) . Thank you and we wish to see you next holiday.

3  Thank DrPatchMedHelp