“Best tailor experience over the years”
Review of Star Tailor House

Star Tailor House
Ranked #7 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: -Phuket based Bespoke Tailor Since 1992- Quality. Service. Authenticity. Star Tailor House Phuket Patong has been specializing in custom-made clothing since 1992. During these years the company has acquired an excellent reputation for quality and service and is considered as one of the Best Tailor in Phuket at Patong. Our goal is to deliver the highest quality custom tailoring and excellent customer service with the reasonable price. For over 25 years, we have been providing exquisite styling, detailed craftsmanship and superior quality with utmost customer satisfaction at very reasonable prices. Star Tailor House Phuket Patong strives to provide customers with exceptional quality and timely completion of work, superior service, and guaranteed satisfaction. Phuket Tailor / Patong Tailor / Bespoke Tailor Phuket / Best Tailor in Phuket !
Pretoria, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best tailor experience over the years”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I recently (September 2013) visited Phuket for the 3rd time in 10 years. As I have done on my previous 2 holidays, I paid Star Tailor House a visit to order tailor made clothing for myself and my travel companions, and of course - to meet my friends again. The hospitality and professionalism of Dev, his mother and their co-workers make this one of the value adds of every trip to Phuket. With measurements taken and fabric selected, we were invited to a fit on the following afternoon. Within 2 full days our total clothing order was completed to perfection and our satisfaction and was delivered at our hotel. Throughout the years I had numerous suits, jackets shirts and pants made, and referred numerous colleagues and friends to highly recommended Star Tailor House. I am a (extremely) tall man, with a challenge to find suitable clothing in normal shops. Every time I wear my tailored clothing from Star Tailor House, I realise the feel-good feeling that make a visit to Star Tailor House worth the while. Keep up the good work Dev and co – see you definitely again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Cornel_Bezuidenhout
Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Star Tailor House team and i would like to thank you for your valuable feedback to us. We are glad to hear that you had pleasant time at our store. We look forward to serving you again at the store.

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good people with good quality”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Came during October to tailor me some shirts, came across these lovely nice people, orders, got me sample, revised, got the order.

All and and good service.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Noamfox
Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this review, October 1, 2014
Star Tailor House team and i would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. We are glad to hear that you had pleasant time at our store. We look forward to serving you again.

hong kong
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stitching a Suit at Star Tailor House at Phuket”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stitched a suit at Star Tailor House at Patong Beach in Phuket. Staff were friendly and the suit was ready within 24 hours. The fitting was very good. I was satisfied at the level of service provided. I would certainly recommend this shop to others who may wish to have clothes stitched whilst in Phuket. Suresh Prabhakar

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Shah Alam, Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best Tailoring Experience”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The young man Dev has a bright future if he keeps up his current method of doing business. Let me break it down to key points that impressed me.

1) Getting to his shop. I gave them a call and they picked us (wife and I) up from our hotel in Karon, and then sent us back to the hotel. Took the hassle of me trying to make my way to Patong and finding the place. Huge plus for us.

2) I had two suits, 2 trousers and 5 shirts made. I dropped by for my fitting after an outing to Patong and they gave us a ride back once we were done. Late at night, that was more than appreciated.

3) The next day, Dev brought over the finished clothes to the hotel and I had the luxury of trying them on 1 by 1 in the comfort of my own room.
The fit was perfect except for the two trousers. Dev took it back after a tryout - which happened in my hotel room by the way, and brought them back to the hotel later that night for me to try. It didn't quite fit me as well as the others. I wasn't too happy with it, but what happened next impressed me. He looked me in the eye and said with a smile "Ok, no problem, I'll make you new ones". Now that is professionalism. His worker had made a mistake in the measurement, but he didn't try to pass on the problem to me.

4) The next day, I dropped by his place on my way to the airport, he had completed my trousers and like the rest of my new bespoke pieces, I was very happy with the two new ones. Perfect.

5) This is important. He asked me if it met my expectations. I told him I was happy with it. Before I said anything else, he said to me "Thank you for that", with a big smile.

Yup, very happy with the experience.

Where it may be of concern - the price was very fair in my opinion. I'm sure I could've gotten it cheaper elsewhere. However, if I think about the service I received, I think I got a fantastic deal. Put a price on satisfaction if you can :).

Highly recommend Star Tailor House. Watch out for imitation stores.

Thanks Dev and mum :).

3 Thank ArvSchmarv

Singapore, Singapore
“Wonderful Experience Again!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just back again for some dresses and suits. Dev really make you feel welcome and assisted with colors and fabrics. Since the very first time until today, i'm always satisfied with the experience. They are very attentive to details and do what ever to make you happy. What a wonderful service.

Visited August 2013