“Great service”
Review of Star Tailor House

Star Tailor House
Ranked #10 of 88 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: -Phuket based Bespoke Tailor Since 1992- Quality. Service. Authenticity. Star Tailor House Phuket Patong has been specializing in custom-made clothing since 1992. During these years the company has acquired an excellent reputation for quality and service and is considered as one of the Best Tailor in Phuket at Patong. Our goal is to deliver the highest quality custom tailoring and excellent customer service with the reasonable price. For over 25 years, we have been providing exquisite styling, detailed craftsmanship and superior quality with utmost customer satisfaction at very reasonable prices. Star Tailor House Phuket Patong strives to provide customers with exceptional quality and timely completion of work, superior service, and guaranteed satisfaction. Phuket Tailor / Patong Tailor / Bespoke Tailor Phuket / Best Tailor in Phuket !
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Dev and his family couldn't have been nicer in helping me find the suit and material that I wanted.
They have lots of designs and ideas on what looks good.
I choose a nice blue navy suit and love it. Can't wait to get home and show it off in the office.

Dev and his family picked me up from my hotel, dropped me back off and when I went to get the final fitting they even gave me lunch!

I will be buying more online now as they have my measurements.
Highly recommended

Dev K, Owner at Star Tailor House, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2014

Star Tailor House team and i would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. We are glad to hear that you had pleasant time at our store. We look forward to serving you again.

All reviews
"business shirts"
"on trip advisor"
"patong area"

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My daughter wanted a unique formal dress for her high school graduation. She was after a unique type of lace and colour and only had a poor quality photo on her iphone of a similar dress to guide the design. Lucy at Star Tailor made it happen. Nothing was too much trouble. She took us on a road-trip to find the lace, the design she adapted suited my daughter perfectly, fittings were conveniently timed. The result was very reasonable and looks stunning.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We wanted a formal dress for my daughters graduation. All my daughter had was an image on an i-pod which they were able to create in a very sort period of time.

It looks stunning on her and we were amazed with the price and service.

Excellent quality and also very friendly and kind.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I was recently in Phuket and having heard so much about the great quality apparels especially suits, and evening gowns, dresses, that we can get at less than a fraction of a cost led me to come across Star Tailor House.
This shop is tucked away in a lane close to Jungceylon while they also have another shop more close to the beach and on one of the main roads.
I loved the fabrics, the variety and most of all the service....the openness of our host as they gave us tea while our measurements were being taken and the attentiveness it was flattering.
After selecting 2 suits a waistcoat and a few shirts I was done. Since we had very little time they were very adjusting to deliver my stuff withing 48 hours..At first I thought the measurements and stitching were going to be not up to the mark due to the hurried nature of work but to my pleasant surprise it was top notch. It couldn't have been better at any top designer houses.
It was one of my most memorable and happy shopping moments :D would definitely visit again or might just order by phone or mail as I had asked them to keep my measurements.
Definitely recommended.