“Highly recommended”

Limone Massage & Spa
Ranked #10 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Patong
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We at Karlsson's Hotel & Restaurant proudly recommend our guest to go to Limone massage and they are always super happy with all the treatments. Friendly and professional staff.

michophuket, Owner at Limone Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Thank you very much for your respond , we are very happy that you and your staff like our massage parlor. We always try to make the best treatment. We hope you continue to recommend your customer to come yo us.We always recommend them to eat at Karlsson...Thank you !!

There are newer reviews for Limone Massage & Spa

Reviewed May 2, 2013

After traveling for 24 hours to arrive in Patong we were looking forward to a great massage to get our holiday started. Limone's is very conveniently located so we decided to give it a try. We both requested a 90 minute session...oil for my wife and traditional Thai for myself. I also asked about prices but received no response. Instead, we were hustled into a chair and had our feet washed prior to being escorted to our rooms. It was my mistake that I did not confirm the service and price we were going to get before things got started. As it turns out, our massage lasted only 45 minutes! On top of that I was "hustled" out of the room within minutes of being informed the massage had ended. Funny they would do this knowing they were not busy with other clients. After paying 300 baht apiece we left shaking our heads with disappointment. Definitely will try other venues. Maybe the "foot" massage is their specialty? I have a feeling that staffing massage & spa business is difficult to do. Meaning, staff probably comes and goes. So, if you find a good masseuse stick with him/her. On a more positive note I will say that the facility was pleasant and clean.

2  Thank evandlin

Thanks for the respond and im very sorry that you had problem when you visit our massage...i can only say sorry and hope you come back so we get the chance to proof that we are a very good massage parlor and the massusers are very educated and service minded...

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This Limone Massage&spa have very good organize best service i ever had.Make my leg feel soft
and the price not so high reasonable.I will visit again.

1  Thank Anuksunamoon

Thank you very much for leave a response...we are happy that you enjoy our massage and that you like the treatment you get...we wish you the best and welcome you back all time!!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Limone Massage & Spa is a real find.The staff are very, very friendly and very experienced. The spa is very clean and has a relaxing atmosphere. The foot massages are to die for!! They sent me to sleep and were great value at only 250THB. I visited this place muliple times and recommended it to other people that were staying in Phuket at the same time. They were not disappointed. Loved, loved, loved this place and would highly recommend it if you want the most relaxing massage in Patong Beach.

1  Thank Maree M
michophuket, Owner at Limone Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

thanks for the respond, we are very happy that you come to visit our massage, the masseuses are well educated and they are serious about their job.We make controls every month so the quality remain high..thank and welcome back !!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Friendly staff, uses pressure points-neck pain gone. Also great foot massages- I went almost every night. Considering Massages in the US are around $100, this is heaven.

3  Thank Onaquest73

Thank you for your respond, we very happy that you liked our massage parlor , The massusers are well educated some even better than the most chiropractor in my home country. We try to keep the high quality by giving them more education in the muscle system of our body..Thanks again and welcome back..