“Excellent massage, charming staff”

Limone Massage & Spa
Ranked #10 of 90 Spas & Wellness in Patong
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

The Limone spa and massage creates the most relaxing environment, and has the best massage available in Patong. It's very clean and the background music is subtle and soothing. I can't wait to visit again soon for a blissful foot massage! Thank you!

1  Thank Marie_N247
michophuket, Owner at Limone Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you very much for leave a response...we are happy that you enjoy our massage and that you like the treatment you get...we wish you the best and welcome you back all time!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This is definitely the best massage palor in patong. The price is affordable and we come everyday for the massage and had tried almost all of the massages. Upon entering, the decor is very soothing and cosy. Very professional looking and has the spa feel despite the low prices. Recommended the Thai, oil and aloe Vera massages. (250 batt for Thai and foot)
They has massages for children which my two girls enjoyed their foot massages thoroughly. The massage ladies are very friendly and really know how to pamper the children. Will go for massage at the end of the day after all the shopping and snorkeling, never fail to relax and restore the body for another day of activity. We will fall asleep during the session under the skillful hands of theassage ladies. They also has promotion of a free massage session for every ten sessions that you accumulated, which is quite easy to hit.
Will go back to phuket just for the massages! :))

2  Thank Natalilie
michophuket, Owner at Limone Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you for your response, we happy that you liked our massage and our massues.We do everything to make our customer happy with their treatment..thanks again and welcome back !!!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Out of all the massage parlours along the street, we managed to find an actual spa. It's prices were not comparable or cheap, but the establishment prided themselves on providing spa treatments that were not questionable. Good location, with food within crawling distance, after the totally relaxing spa.

2  Thank DiverDanWee
michophuket, Owner at Limone Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Thank you for the review and we hope you did enjoy your stay..

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

We came here after being dissatisfied with another massage place and Limone certainly didn't disappoint! The ladies are so friendly and the massages are amazing. I had the best back massage I have ever had and even my partner was so relaxed he fell asleep!! Definitely get a Thai massage as well, I felt fantastic afterwards. Also thank you to Toy, she did all my massages and she is BRILLIANT. Great friendly and relaxed atmosphere and excellent prices. Next time I come to Thailand I will definitely be coming back here. Thank you :)

1  Thank michelou13
michophuket, Owner at Limone Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you so much for your response to our massage ladies and we are very proud to work with you and your partner.We wish you had a great stay and welcome you back to us @ Limone Massage & Spa !!!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have just come back from my 2nd trip to Patong, Limone Massage & Spa is the most amazing Massage place in Patong. The girls are lovely and so friendly, if you have kids taken them for a Foot Massage they will love it. I cannot recommend this place highly enough! :)

2  Thank Bean1234524
michophuket, Owner at Limone Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you very much, yes we try our best to keep our staff the best.We are very proud of the quality we can offer and we educate then every year!
Thanks again and welcome back !!