“Master Chef Quality Dining and Service”
Review of Le Versace

Le Versace
Ranked #134 of 549 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, European, International, Gastropub
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: A Unique Place in Patong, the most incredible wiew on sea and the sunset !!!! FINE DINNING OR BRASSERIE COME TO ENJOY THE MAGIE OF LE VERSACE IN PHUKET
Makati, Philippines
“Master Chef Quality Dining and Service”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Aseaf
Honestly this restaurant is one of the best I have ever experienced and I have had a lifetime of fine dining experiences. From Guy Savoy to Joel Robuchon, Gordon Ramsey and Thomas Keller; Georges Dufresne's Le Versace ranks up with the top chef's restaurants in the world. For the meal and service you receive the price is extremely reasonable if you want to experience French dining at its finest. I say treat yourself and let Georges pick out your food selections and wine and Enjoy one of the finer dining experiences you will have in your life. This guy deserves a Michellin star!

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“one of the best luxurious place to be in Phuket”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I recommend to visit the place if you want to have good time staying in Phuket.not only the food and atmosphere.You're going to meet cecilia one of my favorite host.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Emerilyn
Toronto, Canada
“Great taste very rich food.”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Went on January 3rd. The Chef who was also our server was very nice along with professional. 3/4 of us opted for the 5 course meal chefs selection after he told us they were out of Sea-Food and chicken, We were pleased he did so rather than potentially eat less than desirably fresh meat. Just to point out we did have a 10 pm reservation, I'm sure everything was available earlier.
Everything was with out a doubt delicious in all four of our opinions. Tiny Portions.
My only complaint would be that all four courses were made with a thick delicious fatty white wine butter sauce, the desert was also a panna cotta (thick heavy cream with curry sauce).
Everything went down great but unfortunately we were all left with I digestion and other digestion issues.

Visited January 2014
Pune, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall a perfect experience!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The place has one of the best views of the whole area, the lounge section just keeps you enthralled! The food is excellent and the management is very welcoming as well. Great place to be :)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank VaibhavADalal
Canberra, Australia
“We will go back on our next trip to Phukwt!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

This is quite a gem in Patong. We arrived and had a lovely aperitif on the rooftop bar, looking over Patong. It was very special for our last night in Phuket, and the last night of our 5 week Christmas trip - watching the kumloys float above the town!
My husband has the duck liver ravioli - DO NOT go past this! I had the lobster and prawn ravioli, and while still amazing - I could have eaten my husband's portion myself! The fish tartare was fresh and lovely, and my husband also enjoyed his beef tartare. I very much enjoyed my beef main with café de Paris sauce. Yum! Great wines too - they come at a price of course, but visiting Phuket from Australia, we believe that we had a great meal, for cheaper than we could have had back here. Visit this restaurant knowing you will pay more in comparison to the general food you can get around Phuket -but what a fabulous place (if you like a bit of a Versace kitsch!), view, and menu!