“Stunning view”

Le Versace
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, International, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Unique Place in Patong, the most incredible wiew on sea and the sunset !!!! FINE DINNING OR BRASSERIE COME TO ENJOY THE MAGIE OF LE VERSACE IN PHUKET
Reviewed November 20, 2013

All I can say is the best ever view in Phuket for dining. I feel so romantic in sunset.
But what makes me totally impressive is Geogres and the staff, they are very friendly, helpful and nice. Also, wonderful dishes perfect my dinner. I bet you would be satisfied with Le Versace.
Highly recommended!
Best choice in Phuket.

There are newer reviews for Le Versace

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Le Versace is the most wonderful place of Phuket to enjoy the sunset because it has view over Patong and the Andaman Sea. The decor was warm and welcoming. The food was of the highest quality and i feel the grilled duck and honey tamarin sauce was amazing.The service was excellent and the staffs were polite and helpful. A little pricey but I felt satisfied because we had a romantic and fantastic dinner. I really recommend about this place.
If you're in Phuket, don't missed enjoying your meal on sunset at Le Versace !

Reviewed November 20, 2013

simply the best meal of the year for me at Le Versace!!!.. this finest restaurant not just have the most spectacular view of Patong bay !. but also have the most amazing and finest French
cuisine on the island.. The service is also one of the most superb service on the island..!! the staffs are very friendly and attentive, we feel so much at home when we dine at Le Versace !!.

this is surely the best meal of the year for me and my friends who was there that evening.!
the menu was specially create daily base on Chef's specialties of the day along with what the guests are prefer to eat... from the apetizer to the main course to the dessert and sweet ending with a small cup of espresso and home made coconut pudding.. this meal was better than BEST !

Reviewed November 16, 2013

what can I say, this is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. The owner, George, is very attentive and knowledgable about the food. Let him choose the course and you will be amazed. I will fly 7hr for his Foie Gras anytime! Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I would just like to thank George and the team at Le Versace for an amazing experience. We were on a two week holiday in Thailand and had my birthday dinner at Le Versace. Everything from start to finish was perfect, the personal touch and care that George showed to every guest there that night was impressive and made this one of the best dining expeiences I have ever had.
I am a huge fan of French dining and every plate from the set menu (Titled "No End") was exquisite. If you visit Patong... Phuket or even Thailand take the time to have dinner here (sun set if you can), just remember to starve yourself beforehand as the food just keeps coming... Perfect.

1  Thank Peter C