“neapolitan pizza”

Pizzeria Da Moreno
Ranked #46 of 794 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 26, 2016

authentic neapolitan pizza as only in naples you can eat.
the pizza chef is italian.
i went there many times and i had pizza margherita and marinara (traditional neapolitan pizza) and both of them were excellent.
if you like neapolitan style pizza don't miss it!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

When we first walked in, we stood at the entrance waiting for someone to show us a table. The waitress and waiters just stood looking at us.
It's only when we sat ourselves down that someone finally came.

The pizzas were good, but there are many pizzerias with good pizzas in Phuket.

Final comment was when the bill came. I don't understand how some international restaurants still don't accept credit cards in 2016..
Surely if it's the 3% fee, it should easily be covered by the forced on 20% service charge.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Best pizza I've had in a while. Truly authentic. Thin crust and wood burning oven. Only about 200bht for a margarita. Closed for one month in June 2016 though!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

So easy to give Full Marks to this Pizzeria.

The menu is vast yet varied. Even though, all Starters - Pizza's - Pasta & Ingredients have kept their original Italian wording/ description.. (the full menu is also translated in English for better understanding to all patrons)

The Owner/ Pizzaiolo was busy preparing the pizzas ordered and entertaining some guests simultaneously at the time that i walked in.

I ordered Pizza Parma (Pomodoro, Mozzarella, Prosciutto Crudo, Grana Padano Shavings, Rucola (Rocket Leaves) and my own special addition of Pineapple

I must say that the dough was cooked to perfection.. Thin and crunchy crust, fresh ingredients... Made with Passion..

The food presented was mouthwatering and super delicious.. i didn't want it to finish..

One small constructive criticsm - i was looking forward to try some home made Italian Dessert but the waiter informed me that there was No Dessert.. i was kind of disappointed...

However - i felt that i should still give you full marks as Service was very fast and Efficient and the Pizza was quite simply Outstanding...

Everyone gave me a Big Smile and made me feel welcome.

Will def be back to try out something different...

Highly Recommended!!!!

Date of visit: April 2016
pg8sra, Owner at Pizzeria Da Moreno, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2016

Dear always_right1978,

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment that you didn't try our dessert. According to our homemade tiramisu recipe, we create our dessert with our homemade cheese for the tiramisu cream. For the past week, we ran out all of the cheese from our cheese factory. I don't want to buy it from the grocery store. My dessert needs to be PERFECT so I decided to wait for the cheese to be produced.

We would like to let you know that we make cheese every Wednesday, so if you are still traveling in Thailand, come back and try the dishes that are made from our cheese, mozzarella, ricotta, burata, scamorza, etc. Our buffalina pizza is made from our own factory and we also have our own dairy farm and cows to produce the milk.

Come back anytime to try our dessert. 100% homemade with my hands. :)

Thank you for your fantastic review. We appreciate it. :)

Yim
Moreno (Owner/Pizzaiolo)'s Wife

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

This is the best pizza we have had! We have been in Patong one week and we have had pizza 4 times!!! Delicious! The location is not right in Patong which means it's enjoyable and relaxing and you aren't harassed by people selling stuff like along Bangla road.

Date of visit: April 2016

Been to Pizzeria Da Moreno? Share your experiences!