“Very good hotel”

Garden Phuket Hotel
Ranked #148 of 334 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed May 6, 2013

It was excellent hotel with very good service from the manager and all the staff, very clean and the location very good.. I recommend this hotel to couples and friends.. The manager himself very respectful man who asked me always if I need anything.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank mapa66
Patong_Accommodation, Manager at Garden Phuket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has a good front desk staff, who was very accommodating to us, since we booked a king room when we really needed two beds, even though they were very full and I had to switch rooms a few times, the hotel did everything they could (even one night giving us two rooms for free), and it was really our fault. The rooms are decent and clean. The hotel is Walkable to the beach, of you like to walk. It's in a far corner of Patong. Not close to bangla road, but again we did walk it. Maybe 20 minutes to bangla and 15 to the beach. I might not stay here again, but I don't have any regrets over my stay either.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank ryskalchick

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We loved our stay at Garden Phuket(3 girls in our 20's). The manager is just amazing and looked after us so much.
Clean, friendly, quiet, walking distance (10 mins) to beach, main mall, shops, family mart and 7/11, nice spacious roof top pool. What more could you ask for??

Highly recommend, we ill be back. :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank rebekah H

Reviewed April 28, 2013

i stay ten nigths on october its an average hotel Towels were changed daily and bedding changed once.The manager himself very respectful man who asked me always if I need anything.. and walked all the way up to my room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed April 27, 2013

It was excellent hotel with very good service from the manager and all the staff, very clean and the location very good.. I recommend this hotel to couples and families.. The manager himself very respectful man who asked me always if I need anything.. and walked all the way up to my room.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank qkpz

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I absolutely loved this hotel. I arrived to Patong very tired after spending 2 days in Phi Phi Islands and I found that this was, perhaps, the best hotel I have ever had stayed at during my trip to Thailand. Cozy rooms, comfortable bathroom with a huge shower, beautiful loby, free wifi with free use of the computers at the loby. Very good location if you want to go out and party, but far enough to be away of the noise (10 minutes walk aprox). I would have paid even more for the room, as it was so cheap i didn't really expect much. Totally recomended!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank mariaclaudialira

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Just had 7 nights here an was happy with the hotel. It's situated about 10mins walk from the beach and around 20mins walk to bangala road, but there are plenty of tuk tuks if u don't want to walk. Towels were changed daily and bedding changed once. The staff were fine although we only spoke to them on checking in and checking out. Would stay again if we went back to patong.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank twodross
Patong_Accommodation, Manager at Garden Phuket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

garden phuket hotel team