“Love it”

Elizabeth Andaman Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a tour agency in Patong Beach. Tours to Phi Phi Island: home of the famous Maya Bay and James Bond Island and more. Lots of outdoor and indoor activities to choose from. We give you the best for your holiday from travel advice in Thailand to honest prices and professional services.
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

The Elizabeth Andaman Tour was very satisfying. I didnt book the tour here because i have booked it earlier but I am satisfied that i rented a motorbike from this place. Jimmy is very nice and friendly and I think he believes in his customers. He didnt ask you whether you have booked a tour and offer you a lot of tour you didnt want to, like many other tour did in there. And im happy about it.

The other day, i went to other tour service and asked whether the tour rent a motorbike. And the tour owner said that she rents a motorbike but didnt want to rent it to me because i have a small body and looks like i cant drive a motorbike very well. and she was trying to convince me to rent a car instead with cost 1500 baht for 6 hours. Im so glad that Jimmy doesnt like that and trust me to rent the bike. And he is honest, he told you whether it was a good condition to go with a motorbike or not (because i went there when its rainy season) and he explained the direction to the place i want to go very well.

One day, I need to return the motorbike at 8:30 pm but the shopj was already closed. Therefore, I contacted him and said that I should return the bike today because I will go on tour on tomorrow morning. and he said that I could return the bike after returning from the tour without additional charge.

Yeah, I will definitely go back here if i am going back to Phuket again. And next time i go there, i will try to book the tour as well.

1  Thank evelynbenedicta
There are newer reviews for Elizabeth Andaman Tour

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We found this tour agency few steps from our hotel. Jimmy explained the package to us and showed us some photo regarding the island package. He is an honest and trustable agent, so we decided to take the package from him. It is worth value package and he gives us some advise regarding what to take note on our trip.
We rented motorbike from him and he provided the map to us. He explained and recommended the route and places we should visit. We took his advise and we enjoy our trip. I will recommend this agency to my friends who plan to visit phuket in future.

2  Thank Aisiew
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My wife and I just 'walked' into Jimmy's office. We had no clue what it was all about.
He sat us down...explained all the things we could do at that time of the year. He is friendly and knows exactly what he's talking about. He told us what was good to see & more importantly what to avoid. He's not one of those guys who just cares about getting a booking out of you.
So he explained the various packages to us. Unfortunately the day we were booked for the tour it started raining heavily, so he himself cancelled the tour because there was an alert and safety concerns. It was very thoughtful.
We we saw him next he suggested James Bond Island tour since we couldn't make our rafting and jungle trek. And the tour he put us on was superb. Very well taken care of.
He also rented us bikes at very cheap rates. And picked them up for us.
At the end I will say he is well informed about his business. He tells you about the places to avoid and where you are likely to get good deals and have a good time.
I'm so going to see him again the next time I visit Phuket.
Thank you Jimmy. You're a star!

4  Thank aalam2aalam
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Have just left Phuket and used Jimmy as a result of these recommendations. We were some distance from jimmys office and so just rang Elizabeth Andaman Tours and made a booking with Jimmy. Our problem of whom to trust just disappeared and as agreed paid the tour bus driver the next day on the tour - at half the hotel price. Haggling was not needed.
We decided to hire a motor scooter and again were concerned whom to trust - given the comments on Trip Advisor about all the problems.
We again rang Jimmy (having never met him) and even though it was his day off, he suggested his riding the scooter to our hotel and renting it to us. We got it for not much more than half the hotel price, no papers to sign and just rode it off to see the sights as we wished - the best was to do it. We pad no deposit and just left the scooter in the hotel car park when finished. Jimmy had to return the next day to pick it up and we just left the keys with reception.
Very hard to trust anyone in Patong but in the end Jimmy was trusting us.

3  Thank Larry P
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We found this travel agency in tripadvisor and we went straight to the shop when we arrived on 18/08/2013. The owner namely Jimmy explained to us in details about the tour package to Phi Phi Island, Maya Bay and Khai Island. Jimmy's advice was really good and with his advice, we really enjoyed our trip to these island. Besides that, we rented a bike from him for 5 days. One thing about Jimmy is he really listen and cater to what we want rather than other tour agency (previous experienced in 2010) which they sell their package just for the sack of profit. Thank you Jimmy. We will definitely use your agency again next year.

3  Thank EngLeeKoh