“excellent”

Dangs
Ranked #287 of 637 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This restaurant is right next door to no 6. We went there because no 6 was too quiet. We ended up going to Dangs for breakfast lunch and dinner. The food is absolutely superb, the service is amazing and it excellent value for money. I just cant say enough good things about it. I also have noticed several other people have commneted on this restaurant when they were talking about no 6. I would love it if you could add to you restuarant list.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

we went here becasue we couldn't get seating at no. 6. being right next door we were sceptical since it was quite empty. BUT, we were pleasenty surprised - the food was lovely. the thai soups really hit the spot. the laab (spicy minced salad) was excellent.
excellent walue for money too. and since it's not crowded (no. 6 tends to be a bit cramped and over crowded), it's a much better eating experience.
stronglt suggest this for people who visit patong and want some authentic thia food.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Visited 5 times durning our stay. Every time we were shocked at how cheap the bill was. The food is excellent we basically licked the plates. Im suprised this place osnt in the top 10 honestly... A must try

Reviewed October 3, 2013

EXCELLENT. To be honest we ate here before we knew all the hype surrounding number 6, we were walking past, were hungry and sat down. It wasn't until we got chatting to our neighbours that we were told next door is supposedly the best Thai food in Patong.
Dang's was simply fantastic for Price, food, speed and taste. It is small but packs a huge punch. We had 2 mains and 2 drinks for 300BHT and left feeling stuffed. There is nothing negative I can say about the place except they have spoiled me from eating Thai food at home again since I now know what it should taste like.
We ate here at least a dozen times and never had a bad experience, sure they don't check on you throughout however no restaurant did it is just not how they operate. We met some regulars and they said it is a little known fact but the people that own Dang's are the same family as the people that own Number 6, whether that is true or not who cares. The food is fantastic whoever owns the place.

Actually ignore everything I just said, I would hate the secret to get out and Dang's become like it's neighbour, a cattlestation that is too busy to get into.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Clean and well maintained plus the food is great and well price. Right next to number 6 we struggle to understand why they aren't queuing to get in like their neighbour. Recommend the fried chicken and chicken with garlic and pepper. Delicious! You will feed 2 with drinks for 800Bht!

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We found this place by accident, we also were trying to get into no 6 next door but could not be bothered queuing. The food was the best I had had in my 9 days in Thailand. Well priced and flavoursome!! Drinks were cold, service was great!! I can't wait to go back.

Been to Dangs? Share your experiences!