“Great Food n Host”

Salute Italian Restaurant
Reserve with Chope
Salute Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 712 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Alexandria had been in Thailand for 25 yrs. He operates salute, a decent Italian restaurant that serves very decent Italian fare at reasonable price.

Had pasta, pizza, Parma ham, squids and others. All well prepared by his team. We enjoyed the great hospitality n food. Strongly recommended for those who love italiano. No corkage too n served with a smile always. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 7, 2018

It may seem strange to seek out Italian food in southeast Asia, but while I love Thai food, I need variety. SO we decided to get some Italian and happened upon Salute just a block off Bangla Rd. Salute offers both indoor and outdoor seating with fans outside and air conditioing inside to make things comfortable. My family is of Italian descent and I live in Chicago, a town that offers above average Italian food and I can tell you the food at Salute is GOOD! Lots of offerings for appetizers, salads and entres. Nothing too fancy, just good old fashioned Italian food. The meal ended with a complimentary lemoncello! We liked it so much we returned here the last night of our time in Phuket. If you need a break from more adventurous eating, give Salute a try. The owners (a Thai woman and an Italian man) are always around to welcome you and ensure your meal is satisfactory.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We visited here in 2016 and it was a beautiful experience. The owner came to our table and we had a chat - great guy very friendly. The food was amazing and overall it was a highlight. We still say to one another remember ‘the Italian restaurant we went to in patong’ truly amazing. Now that I have a trip advisor account I thought I must find the name of it to tell others that go. Greetings from Australia if the owner sees this; well done!

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We have been to eat here many times
With a family of 9 we always sit comfortably and food it amazing at a great price.
Salute

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with the wife here. The owner was extremely nice and accommodating. Well worth the great reviews, thank you!