“Value for Money”

Serenity Patong Spa, beauty & personal care
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated at Patong beach Ratchuthit road next to Blue Ocean Resort. Clean and relaxing for all kinds of massage by professional masseuses. Massages include: Thai Traditional, Hot stone, Aroma Oil, Facial, Thai Herbal and Foot Reflexology. For beauty salon section, we specialize in hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, waxing and nails.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

After a tiring day at the beach this place is value for money the massages are excellent and cheap.

This is a clean place offering massage good for couples and the massuers are very nice.

They have three shops on patong we tried the one next to subway and really liked it.

1  Thank AjayMG
ireny12, Manager at Serenity Patong Spa, beauty & personal care, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2015

Thank You for taking out your time and writing a good review. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed our service and will be most delighted to be of service to you again when you visit Patong Beach. Best regards.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"muscles"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I've given this place 4/5 stars as I did opt for a proper spa for a full body pampering but as per my title you couldn't ask for more if you want a foot massage.
For 250THB (less than AUD10) you get an hr long foot massage with a neck and shoulder Thai massage to end off the session.
I was in Phuket for 5 days and went 3 out of 5 here. I went to a proper spa one night and Fantasea show for another night (and hence got back into Patong too late for a massage). I had the foot massage 2 of 3 times and a Thai massage (also 250THB) once. The Thai massage was also one hour long and is a dry massage. It is worth the 250THB if you have saw muscles but not if your looking for a pamper treatment - in this case visit a spa.
Originally when I came to Phuket I wasn't planning to stick with just one place but was planning to try somewhere new every night. The reason I ended up sticking to serenity however is because this was the one massage place that didn't have ladies outside playing hawker and trying to haggle guests in. This was a proper massage place with older ladies that were more focused on relaxing your feet and not other places.
Further it looked to be the cleanest out of the lot. The ladies also knew what they were doing. Unfortunately their English isn't fantastic but for 250THB you can't expect English trained masseurs. They are friendly enough though and body language works a charm in communicating "that hurts" or "harder please". They do giggle a bit amongst themselves but once again note the price you are paying. If you want silent spa like service best go to a spa and pay the prices. If however you are just looking for a good massage to relieve tired feet this is the place to go!

4  Thank JWoo8484

Best regards.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I went to this massage shop after reading the comments from trip advisor. Unfortunately, the service was not like what I saw on the web.

First of all, when I looked at the menu outside the shop, the reception outside just asked me what kind of treatment I would like to do. And right after I said I'm interested in the aromatherapy and then she just wrote it down quickly and pushed me inside the shop. I do not have a chance to ask the difference of the other treatment nor she will ask me what favour of the armoa oil I want.

Right after I was pushed inside, the other lady showed me the bed and asked me to take off the clothes and that is. The lady can't speak Engish and she didn't ask or try to ask if the pressure is OK to me. I would say that there is no interactive communication at all for the next two hours. The air condition is quite cold especially we are naked. The massage service is not especially good, just average. They are not care or concern about the client, just want to finish the job quickly.

I tried the Montra spa in the Juncelyon mall the next day and realised the service is much better than this one. I won't recommend this to any one else.

3  Thank Corali2005
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Went for a foot massage every day that we were there. At 250baht for an hour's foot massage, it was well worth it. Personally and from experience, I very much prefer the ladies without the long manicured nails. I mean, how can I enjoy a foot massage with someone's nails scratching or poking my feet. It wasn't as good and I was uncomfortable. I experienced it once here and didn't like it.

Otherwise, the staff here are friendly and good at what they do. I would patronize this spa again when I next visit Phuket.

1  Thank shazcarvalho