“Relaxing end to the day”

Serenity Patong Spa, beauty & personal care
Ranked #38 of 90 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated at Patong beach Ratchuthit road next to Blue Ocean Resort. Clean and relaxing for all kinds of massage by professional masseuses. Massages include: Thai Traditional, Hot stone, Aroma Oil, Facial, Thai Herbal and Foot Reflexology. For beauty salon section, we specialize in hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, waxing and nails.
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Went for a foot massage every day that we were there. At 250baht for an hour's foot massage, it was well worth it. Personally and from experience, I very much prefer the ladies without the long manicured nails. I mean, how can I enjoy a foot massage with someone's nails scratching or poking my feet. It wasn't as good and I was uncomfortable. I experienced it once here and didn't like it.

Otherwise, the staff here are friendly and good at what they do. I would patronize this spa again when I next visit Phuket.

1  Thank shazcarvalho

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I tried classic Thai massage and foot massage there, it was well done, but I was really shocked the way pedicure is made there and Phuket in general :-) Ladies, I can do better myself at home, really. I'm sorry to say but only massage is professional. Save your time!

1  Thank _Liv_793
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We chose this one out of the many other offers because it looks clean and it is. But it is with neon lights, perhaps good for a thai massage but for an oil massage I like a more intimate atmosphere with dimmer lights.
I was with my husband and they put us together in the same cabin - could be a good idea except that they kept chit chatting and giggling and I'd rather relax in silence than hear their noises.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I can totally recommend this place. It is clean so so friendly, honest & welcoming. I had a wonderful facial & legs waxed. They spent more than allotted time so back for body massage & pedicure on another day. No booking required . Very happy.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Convenient place for massage. Value for money . It is same price as those on beach but with air conditioning and covered up