“good massage”

Serenity Patong Spa, beauty & personal care
Ranked #38 of 90 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated at Patong beach Ratchuthit road next to Blue Ocean Resort. Clean and relaxing for all kinds of massage by professional masseuses. Massages include: Thai Traditional, Hot stone, Aroma Oil, Facial, Thai Herbal and Foot Reflexology. For beauty salon section, we specialize in hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, waxing and nails.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Had a great oil foot massage really relaxing hubbie had full thai massage and he agreed it was brill not over priced at all

2  Thank Todmordengirl

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Was in Phuket for the New Year, exhausted with all the partying with my friends. Nick from Magnifique Tailor recommended we try out this place and we absolutely loved it. The massages left us feeling very relaxed and fresh! Thank you again .. :)

1  Thank Nalini N
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Me and my girlfriend decides to try out this place based on the reviews here in tripadvisor. Easy to locate and tip is to go late morning when there is fewer customers and don't have to make booking. Prices are reasonable around 250 baht for massage and 300 baht for manicure and pedicure. We did both and enjoyed the treatments. Another customer we saw did eyelash extension which were done so well and very impressed with the staff skills. As Phuket is full of massage and spa saloons, this place deserves to be tried once and no complaints from us.

1  Thank Juni1984
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Two friends and myself went to get our nails done here after having them butchered by another salon in patong, and between the three of us the results differed greatly. The prices were reasonable here and the receptionist spoke English well. They also took us in straight away which was great,

One of my friends had a fantastic manicure and pedicure and was very happy with the results. I had a pedicure which was done very well. They even attempted to fix some of the nails broken at the other salon I went to. I had shellac done on my hands, which at first looked great. However, looking at my nails in the sun after, they covered in cracks which I have never seen with shellac before. Safe to say they have to be fixed after only two days.

My other friend had a horrible experience. She paid for acrylic soak off, however the manicurist attempted to file the acrylic off her nails. After many attempts to try and explain how to remove the acrylics, the manicurist seemed to refuse to take the extra time to remove the acrylics and hence proceeded to paint over the uneven nails. The results were horrible.

The other thing to note is that there is not a great range of polish colors. On the other hand the place is very clean.

Although this waste best of three salons we tried in phuket, it still wasn't worth paying for as it was hit and miss.

1  Thank rach_patterson
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Relaxing full body oil professional massage. The facial treatment area was clean, fresh and inviting . Wish I had allowed time to have one too. Staff friendly and enthusiastic to impress. Great value.

2  Thank Margaret C