“Super relaxing place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Serenity Patong Spa, beauty & personal care

Serenity Patong Spa, beauty & personal care
Ranked #30 of 73 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated at Patong beach Ratchuthit road next to Blue Ocean Resort. Clean and relaxing for all kinds of massage by professional masseuses. Massages include: Thai Traditional, Hot stone, Aroma Oil, Facial, Thai Herbal and Foot Reflexology. For beauty salon section, we specialize in hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, waxing and nails.
Ennis, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Super relaxing place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Had a manicure, the staff are lovely. Very happy with the results, it was so relaxing. It took about 90 minutes, the lady was very thorough.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank KarenTheExplorer

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Clean and Professional”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

We have been going here everyday. We have found the ladies to be lovely. 3 of us had Eyelash extensions which have lasted us 2 weeks so far and the rest of us are having foot massages manicures and pedicures. Very clean for Phuket standards!

2 Thank Fatsofoodie
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Serenity Massage & Beauty Salon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I am a regular visitor from Australia to Phuket Thailand and as I play a lot of golf a good massage after the game is great. I did generally use the massage on the beach or at the many massage parlors in Patong but found that lying on dirty stained mattresses and towels was not for me.
Last year I was recommended to visit Serenity Massage and was so impressed with the service and especially the cleanliness I made it a point to visit again. The clean look gives the first good impression and the massages were great. Costs were very reasonable.
Spending most of August 2012 in Patong I made Serenity Massage a regular place to visit and was certainly not disappointed. My partner also was impressed with the service and her request for a gentle massage was always adhered to. The masseuses were very professional and friendly and took pride in their work.
I did notice on many of my visits that there were families taking advantage of the great service offered. I have recommended to friends travelling to Patong and all had said this was the best place that they have been for a massage anywhere.

Richard H
Perth Western Australia

5 Thank Richard H
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Friendly and Welcoming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Affordable and quality massages and beauty treatments. The facility was very clean and well-kept. We spent a lot of time here. The ladies were all very friendly and welcoming. The treatments were a quarter of the price of what the hotels were offering. I would definitely recommend the salon next to the Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Hotel. Definitely well worth the visit. :-)

1 Thank Rob O
Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heavenly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Was in Patong last week and passed by Serenity, went in, had a 3 hours massage and it was the best thing I did for myself during my time there. Attentive and polite staff, makes you feel relaxed even before they laid a finger on you. A definite repeat visit in order, any time I go to Patong.

1 Thank Huey R