“Nice, but what's all the fuss about?”

Cafe Siam Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #5 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Patong
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe' Siam is the place to chill out, grab an amazing home cooked breakfast, a snack, freshly roasted Lavazza coffee or an ice cold beer.
“Nice, but what's all the fuss about?”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Have been for breakfast twice having read the reviews. Can't understand why the ratings are so high. Nothing to complain about - the food was alright, the lady was friendly and the value was OK but nothing to justify the rave reviews. C'mon!

• Visited January 2013

• Indonesian first
“BACK AGAIN”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I work of shore and come to Phuket all of the time I love this place fresh food and nice people always the same and nothing is any trouble. I will keep coming back

Singapore
“Perfect breakfast to start the day.”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The place is run by a lovely Aussie lady, very friendly and pay much attention to the customers' needs. Awesome breakfast and coffee at a very reasonable price! Scrambled eggs are cooked just the way I like it, the type of breakfast I wouldn't mind to have always! Visited this cafe on this last day of our holiday, the only regret is that we didn't have ample time to chill over there. This cafe will definitely be the first in the list when we go back to Phuket.

• Visited January 2013
“Deliciousness”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Cafe Siam is the most amazing funky little Aussie breakfast cafe in Patong. The food is delicious, the coffee is the best you will find for miles (and black coffee is my weakness) and the staff, well no words can describe... they always make visitors and guests feel like family, they are simply amazing. Highly recommended, I know for sure i will be back.

Singapore, Singapore
“A cozy café in Patong that serves delicious food and freshly-brewed coffee”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

It took me a while to find the café because it's inside the Royal Paradise Hotel complex. When I finally saw the Siam Tatoo signage, I knew I found the hidden treasure. The place and the owner (a very nice Australian lady) will immediately give you that homey feeling. It took about 10 minutes for my food to be ready but that was because everything was freshly cooked, as explained by the nice lady. She was checking up on me and another customer from time to time, a sweet personal touch if I may add. The food was, as expected, equally good. I only spent 230 Baht for a Big Brekkie with poached eggs, a short black coffee and a bottle of water - well-worth every penny.