“A cozy café in Patong that serves delicious food and freshly-brewed coffee”

Cafe Siam Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #5 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Patong
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Cafe' Siam is the place to chill out, grab an amazing home cooked breakfast, a snack, freshly roasted Lavazza coffee or an ice cold beer.
Singapore, Singapore
“A cozy café in Patong that serves delicious food and freshly-brewed coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

It took me a while to find the café because it's inside the Royal Paradise Hotel complex. When I finally saw the Siam Tatoo signage, I knew I found the hidden treasure. The place and the owner (a very nice Australian lady) will immediately give you that homey feeling. It took about 10 minutes for my food to be ready but that was because everything was freshly cooked, as explained by the nice lady. She was checking up on me and another customer from time to time, a sweet personal touch if I may add. The food was, as expected, equally good. I only spent 230 Baht for a Big Brekkie with poached eggs, a short black coffee and a bottle of water - well-worth every penny.

• Indonesian first
Perth
“The Bomb best Breakfast you could ever have”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

The Coffee here is to die for the variety, the menu is fantastic heaps of choices if it's not on the menu Cherly will make it for you the bacon is just awesome ! !
Overall the breakfast is fantastic many choices & drinks galore
I totally recommend the food & the company Cherly & Ren awesome people, way to go guys

Wellington, New Zealand
“Great BLT!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Visited with my hubby on 2 January 2013 after reading the amazing reviews on Cafe Siam. Hubby went for big brekkie and me the BLT and some tea and coffee. The owner provides a homely welcome and we thoroughly enjoyed the food - I in particular loved the bacon and bread as I love my home foods! Definitely worth a visit as it provides a fuss free, simple but yummy start to the day.

1 Thank NicolaMaycroft
Singapore, Singapore
“Lovely breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice quiet little spot serving all day breakfast. It's away from the hustle and bustle of typical patong. I had the big brekky and I was totally stuffed after finishing it. Definitely good food to start the day. I didn't try their coffees but I had their banana milkshake, which unfortunately was pretty bland and not blended well (there were huge chunks of ice in it). They supposedly had wifi but I couldn't seem to connect to it on my iPhone. Prices are not cheap but reasonable.

1 Thank llyrad
Weinfelden, Switzerland
“A wide range of delicious coffee and breakfast - served from lovely people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

First of all ... I do really not understand the declaration that coffee and food at Cafe Siam should have no flavour in some prior ratings. Concerning coffee those people should maybe better waive from sugar or order an original double Expresso. Yes, the average of coffee quality in Patong has (since my first trip in 1997) generally improved but without doubt you won't find a place with such a wide range of delicious coffee. Similarly the whole range of breakfast is from high quality and absolutely fantastic. And the high point of all that is the heartily service of Cheryl and her staff in a homey and stylish Café. You will feel welcome from the first second - I love it/them all.
Besides: If you prefer a guesthouse instead of a hotel, I can fully recommend Cafe Siam too - beautiful and very clean rooms to very fair condition.

• Visited November 2012