“Best service in Phuket by a mile”

Cafe Siam Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #4 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Patong
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe' Siam is the place to chill out, grab an amazing home cooked breakfast, a snack, freshly roasted Lavazza coffee or an ice cold beer.
“Best service in Phuket by a mile”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Siam uses local, fresh, high quality food and you can tell the minute you try it. I had eggs benedict. The hollandaise sauce was freshly made. The Ham was extremely high quality. It was absoultely delicious. My girlfriend had a blt which again had amazingly fresh ingredients served on a roll.

Sheryl is the owner, originally from Australia. She clearly has a passion for Phuket and if she has a spare minute will kindly share all her local knowledge and secrets. I have a feeling there's good karma happening at Siam!

Sheryl, great to meet you. Thanks for your food, local tips and the chat. Very much appreciated.

2 Thank Muz3

• Indonesian first
San Marcos, California
“Best breakfast in Patong”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Cafe Siam was the best breakfast my wife and I had while in Patong. Most other restaurants with the same price are either dirty (cockroaches everywhere), and most of the others that were as clean or had as good a food as Cafe Siam were much more expensive. The menu is excellent, although the staff will make anything you want if you just ask. Cheryl was very helpful, and gave my wife extra eggs and veggies on her scramble since she couldn't have dairy. Also, she gave us recommendations for dinner the same evening. Plus, they are pretty much the only restaurant that serves breakfast all day. So, if you were out partying on Bangla Road late the night before and slept in through breakfast hours, this is your place.

The atmosphere is very friendly and laid back, the food is great, and the location is Patong is awesome (off one of the Soi's next to the main road). They also have a boutique hotel attached that is very nice and reasonably priced. If we ever visit Patong again, we will probably stay there.

2 Thank KellyHillery
Sydney, Australia
“Home away from home x”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Well... what can I say! I have visited Thailand more than ten times in as many years and I have finally found my oasis within an oasis.

I love the Thai food and experiences, but to know that I can come to Cafe Siam for a 'real' coffee, an Australian breakfast/ fresh salads (and some sneaky off-menu requests) with the freshest ingredients is comforting.

This is the cleanest/ most hygenic venue in Patong and I also highly recomend the guest house.

The Australian owner is so lovely and can let you know some local spots to make your holiday so much more enjoyable and authentic.

This is my new home away from home.

2 Thank Sheree G
Ennis, Ireland
“Delicious breakfast & friendly staff”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

After seeing the TripAdvisor review, I decided to have breakfast in Cafe Siam. My scrambled eggs with spinach and feta was delicious! The lady working there was so friendly. Definitely recommend this place.

1 Thank KarenTheExplorer
Safety Bay, Australia
“Good cheap breakfasts”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

when it is full of customers just about all the time something must be right we had breakfast there and it was great.

Visited July 2012