Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Algotels
$102
Fully refundable before Mon, Mar 4
Breakfast included
Agoda.com
$66
Breakfast included
No fees just great deals
1,936 results
All reviews bangla road hotel is situated bars and restaurants every morning beach towels tuk tuk mini bar away from the hustle and bustle phi phi min walk pool side deluxe room pools nightlife thai honeymoon baht
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and i stayed here for 16 nights from 30th June. There are a few negatives but we had a pleasant stay.
Upon our arrival we were advised that the room wasn't ready due to a high occupancy, the checkin girl mentioned going to Karon shore, but to be honest with you after travelling for more than 24 hours we were too tired to process what she said. Our room 235 was ready about an hour later, it was dark, damp and looked out onto a bamboo wall. We were in this room for 3 nights then we were moved to 320 which had a seaview but there was a problem with the keycard device and we kept getting locked out, sometimes 3 times a day, which resulted in numerous trips to the receptio after a week of this, we were advised to move again. We moved to 317 and had no further issues.
Whilst in the Seaview we celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary on 7th July, i had informed the hotel by e-mail of this event beforehand. We received nothing.
On a positive note, the hotel has a great location, away from the noisy and busy bars. The rooms were adequate for our needs and very clean.
The staff are very welcoming and friendly and the breakfast has everything from cereals to bacon and eggs. The pool area is clean and tidy.
We ate in the hotel , it was poor to average and a little expensive. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Room tip: Check out the room first.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank 1Hoggie_bear
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I travelled in May 2013 on my Honey Moon to this hotel and I was glad that I was in this hotel... Ofcourse it had its own initial hiccups with the room being not ready for us even when the hotel is well aware of the flight timings and our expected arrival timings. The hotel staff (Ms. Jariyawadee) tried to reason out that there are no check in and out timings mentioned specifically. However, later staff made it up more than the earlier inconvenience by giving us a better choice of rooms and even had given us an option of upgrade. Further, my stay was made most memorable with Ms. Ann (Front deak Staff) and Ms. Wanida Yaifay (Operations Manager) by decorating our room and arranging for a very very very special and exclusive candle light dinner and ofcourse moreover accommodating and helping us agrranging for rescheduling our 4 island tour which we had missed on the schedule day due to some reasons and postponing the pick up for our next destination accordingly. These going out of the way help and support provided by the staff of the hotel surely made our stay at this lovely hotel the best one out of the whole tour of Tailand and Malayasia. Thanks Wanida and Ann once again. Look forward to hear from you guys and hope you are doing great!!! Good Luck and Take Care.
- Ofcourse you know who is writing this!!! ;-) :-)

Room tip: Go for a room for with Sea view which has pool view as complementary if you dont require too much space in the room!!!
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
13  Thank aa689
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed at this hotel from the 22nd of June until the 5 of July. This was my 4th visit to Patong but my 1st stay at this hotel. I would definitely go back to this hotel. The operations manager Wanida went out of her way to make our stay memorable. During our stay Wanida arrange for us to go stay at their sister's hotel for 2 nights in Karon the Andaman Seaview hotel. The rooms are big and comfortable but can do with some minor upgrades.

The breakfast buffet was outstanding, much to choose from. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. This hotel is close enough to everything but yet a good distance away from the night live noise. Both the swimming pools are nice and enough pool chairs with huge towels. For those that love to go to the beach it's just across the road. Can't wait to go back to this lovely hotel.

Room tip: For light sleepers ask for the 4th floor.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
18  Thank Choosy10
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Location is very good right in front of the beach. 15 minutes walk to jungceylon shopping mall and 10 minutes to Bangla street. Breakfast spread was adequate. There is an egg station but I didn't enjoy the omelet. The only breakfast I went that I did not appreciate the egg station. Rooms are quite spacious with balcony but dark or lacks lighting. There are 2 swimming pools. One which is very rigid in space that you would not enjoy swimming and the other one with unequal depth that most area is very shallow for an adult to swim. I got a very good deal with this hotel but if not I would prefer to stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2013
13  Thank as0328
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My opinion, for the price, the best hotel in Patong. I have stayed there on a number of occasions now, and nothing has diminished from my original thoughts. Ideally situated, quiet, extremely well maintained grounds amenities, with succulent food and tasty beverages, Wanida as manager, and her staff have once again excelled. But, the main reason why I stay here evererytime, is that everyone is treated like a friend, not only as a visitor. Well done again.

Room tip: Rooms overlooking either pool are an advantage.
Date of stay: June 2013