Our stay was just under four weeks in November 2010. About the only thing going for this hotel is its location, could not be better. The hotel staffs were preeminent. BUT, the noise factor at night runs about +8 out of 10 (bad). If you are lucky enough you can have a view of a brick wall. A very majestic hotel, that's where it stops, The pictures you see are very, very old ones as the hotels is not quite what is been advertise. The first and lower floor are all about real state (buyer be where comes in here). As for the rest of the hotel from my eyes it's been let to run down, i.e.: we were stuck in the lift, the emergency phone and alarm didn't work. Sold to the public as a 5 star hotel but in Australia would be as a 2 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only steps from the white sandy beach of Patong and the sparking water of Andaman Sea - within a short walking distance to shopping paradise and entertainment centre. Stay in one of our spacious accommodations with an extensive range of in-room amenities. Enjoy our beachfront restaurant and open air terrace- serving seafood, steak and salad. Give yourself a treat at The Royal Spa with many heavenly wellness packages to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Hotel Patong
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa Patong, Phuket