I stayed at the Sea Pearl Beach resort in May 2012 and it was a lovely experience. The resort is on the foot of the patong beach and is very well located. We got a room facing the sea and that's why it was memorable. We had a balcony over-looking the beautiful sea and the holiday was relaxing though we stayed there just for 4 nights instead of 6 nights that we were entitled to; the reason being we had to go back to Bangkok. We got a one bed-room apartment suitable for 4 adults and it was very spacious. It had a good kitchen with all the amenities for a week long cooking if you wished to. The bathroom had two connections; one from the bed room and the other from the common area. Worth a stay! Relaxing! They have a cafe which serves good breakfast. They also have a good Indian restaurant where we used to normally have lunch / dinner. Taxis wait just outside the resort. The pool was in un-usable state. I can rate this property 3-star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only steps from the white sandy beach of Patong and the sparking water of Andaman Sea - within a short walking distance to shopping paradise and entertainment centre. Stay in one of our spacious accommodations with an extensive range of in-room amenities. Enjoy our beachfront restaurant and open air terrace- serving seafood, steak and salad. Give yourself a treat at The Royal Spa with many heavenly wellness packages to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Hotel Patong
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa Patong, Phuket