My wife and I spent 3 days here and were very impressed. The price was right, food not too expensive and good quality. Nightly entertainment in the lounge meant that you didn't have to go out to find something to do - just sit back, listen to live music and drink. The pools were clean and lots of room. The spa was very good, with reasonably priced treatments. We did body scrubs and massages, both were very enjoyable.
The hotel is good enough that we spent all three days on the site - without feeling the need to venture into nearby Patong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst forested mountains and lush, tropical landscaped gardens, serenity awaits at Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach. Located on a beautiful secluded stretch of white sandy Tri-Trang Beach, the resort boasts its own reef and stylish accommodation. Our resort is the ultimate destination for individual travelers, families, weddings and MICE. Three beautifully appointed swimming pools, modern fitness facilities, kids club, Spa & a wide variety of food & beverage. Our resort has an outstanding activity program for all ages offering extensive options for the most discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merlin Beach Hotel Patong
- Merlin Beach Resort Phuket
- Hotel Merlin Beach
- Beach Merlin Resort
- Beach Merlin Phuket Resort
- Merlin Beach Phuket
- Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach Patong