We stayed here for our Honeymoon this month . Overall its a really nice place. We were well looked after by all the staff . The rooms are fine with air conditioing . We had a room with a sea view . The only disapointment was the private beach at this place . I dont know was it a result of the Tsunami but the shore line is full of rocks , so it doesnt make it very appealing for swimming . Also the tide doesnt stays out for a long time here so the water is very shallow during the day . The main beach in Patong looks a lot better and worth a visit . The food here is very good especially the Italian restaraunt . They also have really good outdoor buffets there most nights . Only 650Thai baht per
person(13.50Euro).There was a wide range of foods with variations from night to night . The entertainment provided by the Swedish tour reps is a bit on the cheesy side and appeals mainly to the many Scandanavians guests that were present . The swimming pools x 3really good with plenty of sun loungers . There is a 'swim up bar ' in the main pool .
The spa / thai massages in the hotel are a bit on the expensive side.The massage treatments you can get are much cheaper on the beach but a bit on the excruciating especially if you had sun burn . We really enjoyed our time here and would definitely recommend it!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst forested mountains and lush, tropical landscaped gardens, serenity awaits at Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach. Located on a beautiful secluded stretch of white sandy Tri-Trang Beach, the resort boasts its own reef and stylish accommodation. Our resort is the ultimate destination for individual travelers, families, weddings and MICE. Three beautifully appointed swimming pools, modern fitness facilities, kids club, Spa & a wide variety of food & beverage. Our resort has an outstanding activity program for all ages offering extensive options for the most discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merlin Beach Hotel Patong
- Merlin Beach Resort Phuket
- Hotel Merlin Beach
- Beach Merlin Resort
- Beach Merlin Phuket Resort
- Merlin Beach Phuket
- Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach Patong