Have just returned from a wonderful family holiday where we spent 13 nights at The Holiday Inn Phuket.
My husband and I have two children, aged 11 and 9, and were holidaying with my parents, my sister, my 4yr old niece, and a friend. We found the facilities offered at this resort fabulous for all of us.
To begin with, the staff were exceptional. We were always greeted with smiles, and I must say I thought the gentlemen helping with the lift operation were particularly lovely, smiling regardless of the heat and the time of day! The reception, tour desk, kids club, room cleaning, pool area, and restaurant staff were all fantastic and extremely helpful, and should be commended.
Previous reviews have stated that the pool area was too small, but we found it to be ample, and never had trouble finding a lounge, or swimming around the pool. The kids pool area with the waterslide was a huge hit for our kids, they loved it. The resort offered games of water polo, and water balloon fun for the kids too, as well as other games offered each day.
In terms of location, it seriously couldn't get any better. Outside the resort oasis, the shopping, markets and restaurants are right there. All within easy walking distance, saving time and money on having to use TukTuk's all the time.
The food at the resort was lovely, although more expensive than eating outside of the resort. The buffet breakfast was outstanding!
Our rooms were great, we would have loved a bigger space, but our room choice was limited by our budget, not by what the resort offered. The rooms were cleaned daily which was also nice.
Free WiFi in our rooms and around the resort was a bonus.
Overall, we loved The Holiday Inn Phuket and have no hesitations in recommending it to other people. I hope we get to return in years to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Patong’s best choice for Everyday Travelers”Holiday Inn Resort Phuket, perfectly located in the heart of Patong, Phuket’s most famous beach. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is an oasis in the middle of Patong and is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and night life and just steps away from the beach. 10 minutes away from Jungeceylon shopping center, Soi Bangla Nightlife, and Patong beach is just across the road.High speed internet is provided FREE of charge for hotels guests.Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is part of the world’s most recognized upper mid-scale brands, and it offers a fantastic choice with seven different room categories, separated in two distinctive wings. The contemporary-designed main wing is popular for its kids and family-friendly rooms and facilities. The resort is honored as a top 10 Family Resort in Asia by Tripadvisor. The Luxury Busakorn wing with Thai design offers spacious rooms with pool view or pool access in a tranquil pool and tropical garden environment appreciated by couples seeking a more intimate resort experience.Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is well-known for its excellent breakfast buffet and great value cuisine in the resort’s 4 restaurants. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket provides daily guest activities and dedicated kids facilities. A refreshing spa and several pools in tropical gardens give choices to relax or be active.At the heart of Patong, Holiday Inn Resort Phuket offers guests a warm Thai welcome, friendly service and total ease, simply Patong’s best Choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Holiday Inn Phuket
- Holiday Inn Patong
- Patong Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Patong