If you are looking for a good hotel in the center of Patong Beach then we can recommend this hotel. We stayed here 3 nights (22 till 24 November). We had room 411. The room was fine with all what you can expect from a middle class hotel. The bathroom was small, had a shower and no bath but this did not bother us. The beds were very good.
During our stay the bar and 1 restaurant was clossed because of renovation. The swimming pool and sun-bed area was not big and adjecent to the noisy beach road. Although the management tried to avoid the sun bed reservations by putting up some signs, it did not work. Early in the morning many guests dropped a towel on a bed and went away.
The breakfast was very good with a wide selection of food. In general the restaurants were much to expensive and offered no value for money.
The beach was generaly very crowded and had 4 rows of sun chairs and parasols. We did not like it. During the day and night the beach road is full of traffic and very noisy. I would not stay here again although the hotel and staff is ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Patong’s best choice for Everyday Travelers”Holiday Inn Resort Phuket, perfectly located in the heart of Patong, Phuket’s most famous beach. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is an oasis in the middle of Patong and is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and night life and just steps away from the beach. 10 minutes away from Jungeceylon shopping center, Soi Bangla Nightlife, and Patong beach is just across the road.High speed internet is provided FREE of charge for hotels guests.Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is part of the world’s most recognized upper mid-scale brands, and it offers a fantastic choice with seven different room categories, separated in two distinctive wings. The contemporary-designed main wing is popular for its kids and family-friendly rooms and facilities. The resort is honored as a top 10 Family Resort in Asia by Tripadvisor. The Luxury Busakorn wing with Thai design offers spacious rooms with pool view or pool access in a tranquil pool and tropical garden environment appreciated by couples seeking a more intimate resort experience.Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is well-known for its excellent breakfast buffet and great value cuisine in the resort’s 4 restaurants. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket provides daily guest activities and dedicated kids facilities. A refreshing spa and several pools in tropical gardens give choices to relax or be active.At the heart of Patong, Holiday Inn Resort Phuket offers guests a warm Thai welcome, friendly service and total ease, simply Patong’s best Choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Holiday Inn Phuket
- Holiday Inn Patong
- Patong Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Patong