Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$137
$102
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$192
$157
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$122
$105
Hotels.com
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$84
$61
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$59
$42
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $55/night.

Amari Phuket(Patong)
$135
$138
$120
3,551 results
All reviewselite roompool barkantok restaurantmisty barday bed on the balconyelite pool accessoreosfree mini barpremier poolpremier roompatong beachhoneymoon suitebeach bagreplenished dailyaccess roombeautiful resortbangla road
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Within walking distant to the beach, Hard rock Hotel, Hooters and night life at Bangla Street. Hotel staffs are very accommodating and friendly. The hotel even have 2 swimming pools and a nice daybed at the balcony.

Room Tip: Best value for money
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Johnny Chuah K,

I am delighted to see that our resort suited your needs and that the staff was eager and happy to assist whether needed. Please consider Burasari as you home away from home.

Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great place to stay and be pampered in Phuket. Walking distance to the beach and lots of shops and restaurants....but still very quiet. The staff was amazing and the grounds are very relaxing. I wish I had more time to just sit by the pool and enjoy but there is so much to see in do while in Phuket!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Hello KarenInKona,

Can't fault your enthusiasm for our little Boutique resort in Patong and so pleased to read that you spent great time with us. I hope the next time you will be able to stay a little longer and make the most of Burasari.

Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here whilst visiting Phuket.
The hotel is gorgeous and very picturesque!

On arrival Fresh drinks and hot towels.

The hotel room was beautiful and we had a sort of view of the pool. Decent size and the facilities were fabulous.

The only problem I found was having to put toilet paper in the bin and not the toilet. It put me of the room.

The restaurant, bar and entertainment were wonderful along with the staff too.

Overall would stay here again

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear Sarah C,

Many thanks for the wonderful words: that is music to my ears and such a great compliment to the entire Burasari team. Thank you to give us a shout out to other travelers, it is highly appreciated! Hopefully to be a part of many new memories.

Do take care!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed here with a girlfriend for 5 nights and we had a Pool Access Room ( Room 3102 I think ). Do not have one single regret, paying the extra $$ for the convenience. Absolutely brilliant, I swam much more than I would've if I'd been in any other room. The convenience of having your mini bar and toilet right there, was just brilliant. We were still quite sociable and able to meet people just swimming past. The buffet breakfast was fabulous and full of variety. ( although make sure you wear your insect repellant as the mozzies are hard to see but they'll get ya )
The staff were super nice, even if they didn't always understand you. ( they'll find someone who does. )
The room was extremely quite at night, no disturbance from the street or other guests. Although our room was right next to a large waterfall at the main entrance which was quite noisy during the day ( didn't bother us too much as it was only hard to hear phone calls, this switched off at around 6pm each day )
The shower head is our room would've been our only issue, it was pretty damn ridiculous. It was a hand held showerhead that was mounted incorrectly or was never meant to be an upright shower to begin with.
It sprayed water all over the far wall of the bath and the only way you could avoid this was to remove it from the wall and hose yourself.
Spa Burasari was lovely and if you're happy to spend the extra $ then I would definitely recommend the experience. We went twice, booked our second one on our last day there and then used the shower facilities at the day spa before heading to the airport. Felt lovely.
Overall would not hesitate to book here again and would highly recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Christie B

Dear Christie B,

Thank you for visiting us recently - your feedback is greatly appreciated and I am delighted your overall experience at Burasari was a positive one. Pleased you have shared constructive feedback concerning the bathroom - and this will be addressed with our housekeeping department. My apologies for the oversight. We hope to welcome you back at Burasari.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was completely charmed by Burasari website and the reviews on trip advisor were pretty good so I decided to book my stay .
When I arrived I felt like the photos on their website had totally been photoshop . The hotel needs a good refurbishment and the 2 pools are very small for the 186 bedrooms so called “resort” .
Excursions prices are very expensive , so is the SPA. Twice if not 3 times higher than in the streets. The hotel has the perfect location don’t get me wrong . You are in the centre of Patong and you can easily find great Spa and tourism information right at the door of the hotel . Why such high prices ??? Most of the shop in town are selling excursions at half price in town .I would not recommend the hotel restaurant either . Went for dinner on my first evening and paid a ridiculous amount for 1 small bottle of water , 1 soup and 5 pieces of raw tuna advertised as Tuna Salad on the menu. No help from waiter to recommend local dishes , no interaction, nobody asked if I wanted a dessert or else . The bill came at 950 bahts which is expensive for Thailand . Once agin I would recommend to explore the multiple restaurants outside the hotel . People are friendly outside and will be very happy to help you experience the real Thai hospitality .
The hotel is busy, noisy and I would not recommend it if you are looking for a beautiful unique experience. I had paid for 3 nights prior arriving but regretted it. I could not get a refund otherwise I would have moved to another Resort , a real Resort !
Think twice before booking ! I’m highly disappointed and never received such a poor hospitality in Thailand beforehand .

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
3  Thank Nathalie T
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nathalie,

Thank you for sharing a review about Burasari. Upholding our commitment to make every guest feel at home, I do apologize if this was not the case this time.
At Burasari, we have an extensive maintenance program and we are very proud of our little boutique resort in Patong. It is sad to learn that you were not impressed. Also, I am sorry for the lapse in service you experienced at Kantok restaurant. This does not sound like the efficient and friendly service that we are known for. I will certainly bring this up internally. With regards to the price in our award-winning Spa and in the Restaurant, we believe that the pricing is very fair, much lower than any other hotel in this category, so as the price in the Tour desk.
I am surprised about your comments mentioning we didn't refund you for the early check out. Even though it was a non refundable booking, we agreed without hesitation to refund you right away.

I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Best regards,