We stayed for 4 nights in this hotel in August.
- Very good location - just opposite to the beach, 3 mins walk to Bangla Road, Jungceylon
- Good room view in Sunset Wing - High floors
- Very good pool
- Average Service
- To top the list is the bathroom design! The washbasin sucks as there is no space between the basin and the tap! The bathtub does not have a hand shower and the bathroom is overall very small
- The room is small too.. Guess 38 sqm is including the balcony!
- Though the Sunset wing view has ocean view, it is partial as there are many trees that block the view. We were on 7th floor. the hotel has 10 floors
- Breakfast was average.. Same dishes everyday with a bit of variation
- Bell boys are more friendly than the reception staff
Holiday Inn or other similar hotel would be a smart choice with same amount you'd spend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated right in the heart of charming Patong Beach, West Coast of Phuket Island, Thailand The first hotel on the fabulous 3 km. Long sparkling powdery Patong Beach, bordered by the emerald Andaman Sea, Patong Beach Hotel is proud to present excellent service, intimate privacy and charming decor, a distinct land of east and west. Perfectly in its natural setting you will be delighted with the unique elegance of this place ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Patong Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Hotels Patong
- Nh Hotel Patong
- Patong Beach Phuket
- Patong Beach Hotel Phuket