Patong Beach Hotel
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$135
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
$104
$85
  • Breakfast included
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$72
Hotels.com
$129
$113
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

The Bliss South Beach Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$57
$44
Priceline
1,544 results
All reviewssiam wingsunrise wingbanana walkbangla roadpatong beachpool partyacross the roadbangla rdmain poolnight lifeshopping centrefantastic locationreception staffour honeymoonenjoyed my staystayed here for nightsgreat pool
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had an amazing time staying here...beautiful property, pool area, and room. I vacation internationally a great deal and it can be hit or miss with boutique / non chain hotels but I was very happy with my choice....and the location is ideal for Patong.

The staff is great too....after a 20 hour flight from the states I arrived late in the evening, tired and jet-lagged. Thankfully a very friendly hotel clerk (Kittisok) got me checked in and to my room within moments....and gave me an ice cold bottle of water JUST before I asked for one.

A great place to stay! Hope to make it back there next year!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Brandon L
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This hotel is a great resort hotel. The staff, the pool atmosphere, the cleanliness of the rooms, lots of amenities and a prime location. It's across the road from the beach and around the corner from Bangla Road, the walk street in the evening. Great for families and singles. My 16 year old son and I stayed in the Sunrise wing and were glad we did. It overlooked the pool as we requested. Originally we wanted the main building, the Sunset wing but were very pleased we got the Sunrise wing. We would stay here again in a heartbeat, Stores, shops, night life, the beach all right there.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the sunset pool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 767captlarry
Reviewed June 27, 2013

It was amazing trip and stay at the hotel. We went on our honeymoon and it was really worth. The hotel is just a walk away from the patong beach and the connectivity to the local market and walking street is awesome. The breakfast served at the hotel had lots of variety. The cleanliness was also good at the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms facing swimming pool are better!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lokesh B
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We had originally booked to stay at The Royal paradise hotel in Patong, but at the last minute we decided to re book here. So glad we did. This hotel is AMAZING. We both work in the airline industry so stay at a lot of international hotels and we both agreed this was the best we have ever stayed at. We were on the 8th level of the main building and had the most amazing view of the sea and the pool area.
The rooms were so beautifully decorated and had a huge bed, so comfy. The shower was even better with a rainfall shower head.

The staff were so great and the location was amazing, right across the road from the beach and 2 minute walk to Bangla Rd but up a long driveway so was quiet.

The food was fantastic, especially the chicken massaman curry, had it two nights in a row!
Would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone, the cleanest hotel we stayed in the whole holiday and pool area was beautiful.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My partner and I just returned today from our 12 night stay at the patong beach hotel. The location of this hotel is perfect!! Close to Bangla road and just across the road from patong beach. it is also a block away from jungceylon shopping centre. Buffet breakfast was fantastic, Plenty to choose from. We enjoyed many days around the pool as the heat is unbearable some days. Staff were always friendly. The hotel is situated directly behind the "banana walk" we purchased our drinks and snacks from the supermarket there as it is a fraction of the cost of the hotel. The Papaya restaurant at the hotel was also tasty and affordable.
Great hotel for couples. We stayed in the sunrise wing which had a great large bed and enough space to be comfortable. The room was made up everyday with new towels and sheets. Small balcony, but when your visiting patong you don't spend a lot of time in your hotel room anyways. Overall my partner and I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple